Obama: Times 2008 person of the year

Hofstede

JF-Expert Member
Jul 15, 2007
Times Margazine limechagua Obama kuwa 2008 person of the year

obama_youth_04[1].jpg

Source:Why History Can't Wait - Person of the Year 2008 - TIME

Last edited:
It's amazing how during the campaign, the US media went out of their way to hide the fact that Obantu is a smoker. There were no pictures of him smoking around. Now he is in office, the pictures come out.

Remember the pictures were taken 1986 when he was a college student. President elect said he was smoking and now he's no more smoking what else do you want from Mr. President elect?. Take these pictures and use them in2012 if you like.

Remember the pictures were taken 1986 when he was a college student. President elect said he was smoking and now he's no more smoking what else do you want from Mr. President elect?. Take these pictures and use them in2012 if you like.

Why show the pictures after the election? I don't blame Obantu by the way, I just point out how the media manipulated the masses to get Obantu elected. This is just a small example. The man (Obantu) with very little experience, zero accomplishments, comes out of a corrupt Chicago political system, radical associations, radical ideologies was presented by the media as the messiah, the next Kennedy, etc. It doesn't make any sense.

Why show the pictures after the election? I don't blame Obantu by the way, I just point out how the media manipulated the masses to get Obantu elected.

How did you know that, media had these pictures before election?, these were private photos which owned by private person, so don't blame the media for this.

This is just a small example. The man (Obantu) with very little experience, zero accomplishments, comes out of a corrupt Chicago political system, radical associations, radical ideologies was presented by the media as the messiah

Experience doesn't lead a country successfully, judgement did, by the way these were Election right wing propagandists argument, the election now is over lets wait 2012 then we will know if experience or judgement works

the next Kennedy
what do you mean by this?, don't understand can you give more explanations?

How did you know that, media had these pictures before election?, these were private photos which owned by private person, so don't blame the media for this.

How do you know they didn't exist before the election? Even if you are naive enough to believe these set of pictures conveniently surfaced just in time for Obantu person of the year nomination, how about all other photos of him smoking? Even as an adult. For crying out loud I posted some of those pictures on this forum before the election. No pictures of Obantus visiting his relatives in Africa. All those were hidden by media. Ask yourself why?

Experience doesn't lead a country successfully, judgement did, by the way these were Election right wing propagandists argument, the election now is over lets wait 2012 then we will know if experience or judgement works

What about other factors I mentioned i.e zero accomplishments, comes out of a corrupt Chicago political system, radical associations, radical ideologies? Don't they matter?

what do you mean by this?, don't understand can you give more explanations?

Read the article below

Obama May be the ‘Black' John F. Kennedy « Capitol Street

Even Caroline Kennedy compared Obantu to her father, John F. Kennedy. What a ridiculous comparison. See the article below

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/opinion/27kennedy.html

I say Obantu is no JFK! He does not deserve that comparison. Obantu should be compared to Mugabe maybe but not JFK.

What did people expect! Duh!!!!! Anything coming out will have an Obama something on it, he has the midas touch I guess, He will person of the year for every tom dick and harry tabloid, He was Barbara Walter's most fascinating person what next!!

Back
Top Bottom