Obama likely to lose 2012 Election!

I don't think so..I live in USA. Obama will win the general elections in November. What have you been reading? Right wing blogs? He has done alot for this country. Bin Laden is dead, the car indusrty is now making huge profits (They were on a brink of bankruptcy), unemployment rate is 8.1%, from nearly 10%, and economists are predicting the rate will be around 7% come election time., more than 3 million private sector jobs have been created, since he took office, and the list goes on and on.

I have liked your analysis which give us data and figures. It is a food for thought.
Most of the Republicans would like to see him go (although the extent is not like CCM and CHADEMA), but American people are very objective. If one can not deliver, they will have no Mercy with him.

Bravo Bro, keep us posted.

Do you know American voters?. It is too early to determine the fate of any candidate in November 6 election. After taking the country to a false war in Iraq, lots of people lost their lives and tax payers' money melted for no good Who thought George Bush would win the 2004 re-election bid?. The odds of Obama to be re-elected in 2012 are much much much less than they were in 2008. The election is not going to be decided by pundits' opinions you ready on the blogs and site rather the real people who knows what it means about changing a president. If people feel confortable with the state and direction of the economy it is most likely the incumbent will be given first priority by voters, but this is not only the case people wants to know what would be done by a different president?, his realiability, his agenda etc.

So don't be swayed by those hate right wing comments, they are noisy and hate mongers but Americans are smarter than People who are swayed to vote after eating pilau and given clothes.

You re right Bro, the Americans are very unpredictable and anything can change at any time!
However, remember that back in 2004, George Bush had a very strong candidate: Bill Clinton.
The Americans were also tired of the Republicans....

Hey guys,
Looks like tides are turining on our 'beloved' Obama.
Reading comments from most of Americans, Obama is not fairing vey well.
I have feeling Obama is not going to win this year, anybody shares my view?

Watu tunataka uchumi uboreshwe na nafasi za kazi siyo kauli mbiu feki na nadharia tu. Aende zake, as long as it would result in a change for the better.

Let us return to this debate after labor day. Then the indications will be more accurate than now.

I'm also waiting for the debates... Incumbent President, First Black president, Law Professor Msomi Mzuri, Nobel Laureate Versus.. msomi mfanyabiashara mnunua makampuni yaliyokufa kawafukuza watu kazi..akayauza kwa bei ya juu.... Anayejua wapi akae ili mambo yake yamnyookee. kwa kubadili msimamo wa jambo moja mara kwa mara!!!!

Tunasubiri.. Patamu hapo

[h=2]The current view of the 2012 presidential election, based on HuffPost Pollster charts and analysis.[/h] [h=2]Updated: Wednesday, May 23 5:37 pm ET[/h][h=2]Obama[/h]284
[h=5]Electoral Votes[/h]
obama.png

[h=2]Romney[/h]181
[h=5]Electoral Votes[/h]
romney.png

270 electoral votes needed to win

Obama anajiandaa kwa chochote...

siajabu ndio maana na yeye karudi africa kuangalia hazina tuliyo nayo... George W BUsh alikuja kuchukua mbuga na migodi na mafuta, naona Obama tayari na ardhi na kilimo

just thinking aloud

President Raila Odinga meets President Barack Obama in Nairobi (June, 2015)

Back
Top Bottom