Nimetumiwa email na Toyota nimeshinda USD 350,000

Weka namba yako ya Siri ya Mpesa au Tigopesa hapa JF ili tufanye taratibu za uhakiki kabla haujaingiziwa hizo hela kwenye simu.

Utakombwa hata kale ulikokaweka kwa ajili ya watoto wako. Ushauri wa bure do not send your acc. no. your email which is connected with your account incase you have international account, kama local sijui, do not volunteer information at all otherwise you are gone. Waulize wanaokuwa bankrupt duniani chanzo ni nini? Fungua account mpya kama wanakuwa genuin watume kwenye hiyo ambayo huna mafungamano nayo.
Ditels muhimu siwezi kuwatumia.

Siwezi wapa hata TZS 100.
Yani kuwa makin wanajifanya kukwambia kuwa makin na scams ila mwishoni kabisa ukidhan ndio waenda ingizwa ela hapo hapo unapigwa utasikia Acount ya tanzania Tanzania aitambuliki sasa blah blah nyingi watataka utume ata usd 500 au 100

Yani kuwa makin wanajifanya kukwambia kuwa makin na scams ila mwishoni kabisa ukidhan ndio waenda ingizwa ela hapo hapo unapigwa utasikia Acount ya tanzania Tanzania aitambuliki sasa blah blah nyingi watataka utume ata usd 500 au 100
Wel said, wakifikia hatua yakuniambia niwape pesa wataambulia matusi tu no way.

Mkuu mimi mwenyewe nimewahi kutumiwa sms kama hiyo lkn kwangu mimi ilikuwa ni ktk text za kawaida kupitia no yangu ya simu na ilikuwa ikinitaka kutuma details zangu kwenye email sikutaka kutilia maanani, ilipita kama week moja Sms ya pili ikaingia kwa kunitaka nireprey kwa taarifa zangu kamili kama majina mahali ninapoishi mawasiliano yangu n.k, Nilipekua namba iliyonitumia ujumbe wa mara ya kwanza ukawa unaendana na ujumbe wa mara ya pili namba zilikuwa tofauti. Kilichonishangaza zilikuwa in no za halotel zikinitumia SMS kwenye no yangu ya tigo!!! Nikajaribu kuzipigia zile no kabla ya kufanya chochote, Majibu yalikuwa namba nilizopiga siyo sahihi!!!, Kuwa making mkuu njaa ni kali.

Habari wana JF,

Nimetumiwa email ya kushinda UDS 350,000 kutoka katika conpany ya Toyota

Ujembe wenyewe ndio huu;

We have received your email in connection with the winning notification that was sent to your Mobile after verifying your Token number. Your mobile number has been awarded with $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State of America Dollar) by UK Toyota Mobile Award. This award is no doubt, is a gesture to appreciate our customers worldwide and still advertise the use of our products worldwide.

Your Mobile number was extracted from all Toyota Outlet Worldwide and Also Through Telecommunication Companies Directories to enable us run the draw to reach out to both Customers and None Customers and to encourage people to use Toyota as their choice.

The Draw was Electronically Drawn with each mobile number attached to a serial Token number and your number was attached to which falls among the winning token that has been awarded the above stated amount.

To this effect, I want you to understand that all winners from Africa Continent will make their claims through our Central Office in South Africa to ensure accountability and transparency and to avoid any form of diversion or double claim, that is why I have been assigned to guide and direct you how to have your prize release to you without further delays

I advise that you keep your winning detail and process very confidential till the prize has been release to you to avoid cancellation which will arise from double claim if someone might have your winning token number or winning exposed.

I wish to acquaint you with the steps that you must follow to receive your funds. On our part, we will do everything to see that you receive your fund at the earliest possible time. We shall work very hard to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly, protect your privacy. Also note that your winning prize has an INSURANCE BOND guiding it to avoid any form of diversion during transfer.

Kindly provide us with the following information to enable us issue you the Certificate of Award from our central computer and direct you how to contact the Paying Bank as soon as possible for the release of your funds.

Full Name......................

Address.........................

Age................................

Marital Status................

Language.........................

Gender.................................

Nationality.....................

Home Phone.................

Mobile Phone...............

Occupation...................

Your Personal Identification Token and must be quoted in every correspondence. Details of your winning must be kept confidential until the successful transfer of your fund to you, as any form of double claim will lead to termination of the process.

Once again, I congratulate you personally on your selection and implore you to adhere to our directions in ensuring successful claim. Further guidelines shall be provided to you on our receipt of your personal information.

Congratulations from me and members of Toyota Award Team.

I wait to hear from you and also want you to know that you can call for more

Je kuna ukweli wowote?
We jaza hizo details uone watakvyokula kichwa kwenye benki na mitandao yako ya hela. Wasipokupiga kwa nguvu wanaweza wakawa wananyonya kidogo kidogo bila wewe kustuka!

Hivi wengine mjini mlikuja kufanya nini? Eti diteils muhimu siwezi kuwatumia wakati umeshatuma namba za simu? Ngoja ulizwe kajinga wewe, sijui Mwajipugila utarudi na nini?

yaan km uliunguza account ya forex, bac huko toyota ndio unaenda kuliwa kichwa kabisa

Habari wana JF,

Nimetumiwa email ya kushinda UDS 350,000 kutoka katika conpany ya Toyota

Ujembe wenyewe ndio huu;

We have received your email in connection with the winning notification that was sent to your Mobile after verifying your Token number. Your mobile number has been awarded with $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State of America Dollar) by UK Toyota Mobile Award. This award is no doubt, is a gesture to appreciate our customers worldwide and still advertise the use of our products worldwide.

Your Mobile number was extracted from all Toyota Outlet Worldwide and Also Through Telecommunication Companies Directories to enable us run the draw to reach out to both Customers and None Customers and to encourage people to use Toyota as their choice.

The Draw was Electronically Drawn with each mobile number attached to a serial Token number and your number was attached to which falls among the winning token that has been awarded the above stated amount.

To this effect, I want you to understand that all winners from Africa Continent will make their claims through our Central Office in South Africa to ensure accountability and transparency and to avoid any form of diversion or double claim, that is why I have been assigned to guide and direct you how to have your prize release to you without further delays

I advise that you keep your winning detail and process very confidential till the prize has been release to you to avoid cancellation which will arise from double claim if someone might have your winning token number or winning exposed.

I wish to acquaint you with the steps that you must follow to receive your funds. On our part, we will do everything to see that you receive your fund at the earliest possible time. We shall work very hard to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly, protect your privacy. Also note that your winning prize has an INSURANCE BOND guiding it to avoid any form of diversion during transfer.

Kindly provide us with the following information to enable us issue you the Certificate of Award from our central computer and direct you how to contact the Paying Bank as soon as possible for the release of your funds.

Full Name......................

Address.........................

Age................................

Marital Status................

Language.........................

Gender.................................

Nationality.....................

Home Phone.................

Mobile Phone...............

Occupation...................

Your Personal Identification Token and must be quoted in every correspondence. Details of your winning must be kept confidential until the successful transfer of your fund to you, as any form of double claim will lead to termination of the process.

Once again, I congratulate you personally on your selection and implore you to adhere to our directions in ensuring successful claim. Further guidelines shall be provided to you on our receipt of your personal information.

Congratulations from me and members of Toyota Award Team.

I wait to hear from you and also want you to know that you can call for more

Je kuna ukweli wowote?
hayo hufuata baadae baada ya kutangazwa mshindi na kwakuwa kuna TOYOTA Tanzania hawa ndio wangekupa taarifa rasmi

Utakombwa hata kale ulikokaweka kwa ajili ya watoto wako. Ushauri wa bure do not send your acc. no. your email which is connected with your account incase you have international account, kama local sijui, do not volunteer information at all otherwise you are gone. Waulize wanaokuwa bankrupt duniani chanzo ni nini? Fungua account mpya kama wanakuwa genuin watume kwenye hiyo ambayo huna mafungamano nayo.
Trick iko hapo kwenye insurance

Haya mambo hayapo
Last WK nilipata rafiki Facebook akiitwa Anita Smith kanitumia picha na ahadi ya mspenzi motomoto, akaahidi ZAWADI kutoka America, mwishowe eti kamkabidhi Professor wake ambayevkanitumia email nimtumie euro 255 ili akamilishe kutuma kwa dhl kutoka Gambia. Nikamwambia poa, nimetulia tuliiii naye hakumbushi tena. Wezi Hawa. Nilimkamia mzungu kumfyatua effectively, lkn dah.

Back
Top Bottom