Nimedondoka kwenye penzi zito na bosi wangu

Strong and Fearless

JF-Expert Member
Apr 24, 2017
The first day nimeanza kazi I knew he was the right guy for me, he is smart, intelligent, wise and successful. Yaani I couldn’t help myself nikamwambia ukweli kuwa am in love with you boss. He smiled and akanambia that will never work out, I was really hurt.

But cha kushangaza tangu nimemwambia amezidisha kuwa caring and treating me like a queen, so nikaelewa huyu he likes me too ila anaogopa mazingira ya kazi. He hugs me, touches me and kisses me but hataki relationship.

So nikamuuliza are you in a relationship, then he said yes I am tena serious one and soon I will get married. Nikawaambia hiyo sio shida I love you to the extent kwamba am okay with it and I won’t ruin your relationship, he is just blushing and asking me kweli upo single? Namjibu ndio but haamini.

Yaani I wish one day ni have sex nae .

Naombeni ushauri niachane nae nimpotezee au niendelee hivyo hivyo?

The first day nimeanza kazi I knew he was the right guy for me , he is smart , intelligent, wise and successful. Yani I couldn’t help myself nikamwambia ukweli kuwa am in love with you boss. He smiled and akanambia that will never work out , I was really hurt. But cha kushangaza tangu nimemwambia Amezidisha kuwa caring and treating me like a queen, so nikaelewa uyu he likes me too ila anaogopa mazingira ya kazi. He hugs me touches me and kisses me but hataki relationship. So nikamuuliza are you in a relationship then he said yes iam tena serious one and soon I will get married. Nikawaambia iyo sio shida I love you to the extent kwamba am okay with it and I won’t ruin your relationship, he is just blushing and asking me , kweli Upo single? Namjibu ndio but haamini. Yani I wish one day ni have sex nae .
Naombeni ushauri niachane nae nimpotezee Au niendelee ivoivo?
Hivi kweli wewe unafuatlia mkataba wa DP Weld?

Attachments

• F0sJhL2XoAQrzOF.jpeg
    F0sJhL2XoAQrzOF.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
The first day nimeanza kazi I knew he was the right guy for me , he is smart , intelligent, wise and successful. Yani I couldn’t help myself nikamwambia ukweli kuwa am in love with you boss. He smiled and akanambia that will never work out , I was really hurt. But cha kushangaza tangu nimemwambia Amezidisha kuwa caring and treating me like a queen, so nikaelewa uyu he likes me too ila anaogopa mazingira ya kazi. He hugs me touches me and kisses me but hataki relationship. So nikamuuliza are you in a relationship then he said yes iam tena serious one and soon I will get married. Nikawaambia iyo sio shida I love you to the extent kwamba am okay with it and I won’t ruin your relationship, he is just blushing and asking me , kweli Upo single? Namjibu ndio but haamini. Yani I wish one day ni have sex nae .
Umaskini unakusumbua binti kwa style hiyo utachezewa, utachakazwa, utafirigiswa, utafirimbwa, utabinuliwa na kugeuzwa kuja kushtuka umekua tambara la deki.

Wewe una nia ya kumbambikia mtoto.

Congrats once akisha hit, you will realize you are wasting time