Newly Built Mwai Kibaki Teaching & Referal Hospital

I believe such statistics come only from your ass.
LOL! Apparently the WHO is my ass. Good to know. Facts don't care about your feelings. I know Tanzanians you do not like facts, you like living in a make believe world and confuse your dreams for reality when you wake up from your long slumbers.
Also note from my other comment Aetna advises foreign nationals who visit Tanzania to have medical evacuation to Kenya or south africa.
The comment after that is a global Healthcare Access and quality index map, and you still rank lower than kenya.

I believe such statistics come only from your ass.
Your belief is irrelevant in this case, they are subjective, whereas the numbers I gave are objective. Also read below to educate yourself on how to argue out a topic(Please try to sound intelligent, even though I know Tanzanians have a strong weakness when it comes to intelligence, books and logic are your kryptonite).

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument.

Makueni mother and child hospital in wote (Devolution is working)
1564864235011.png

1564864257466.png

1564864281475.png

1564864307530.png

Certainly does not show in your health statistics

Hospital Bed Density: Kenya (1.4 beds/1,000 population), Tanzania(0.6 beds/1,000 population)
Physician Density: Kenya(0.7 physicians/1,000 population ), Tanzania (0.03 physicians/1,000 population)
Contraceptive Prevalence: Kenya(66.3% ), Tanzania(38.4% )
Infant Mortality Rate: Kenya ( 35.1 deaths/1,000 live births ), Tanzania( 41 deaths/1,000 live births )
Death rate : Kenya(5.7 deaths/1,000 population), Tanzania(7.6 deaths/1,000 population)
Hzi figure umetowa wap??? Nenda upimwe kwanza mkojo alafu uje 😆😆😆😆

Aetna International

Tanzania
One of the poorest countries in the world, the standard of health care facilities in Tanzania is low by global standards. There has been much improvement in recent years but challenges such as underfunding (just 5.6% of GDP, which translates as $51 per capita, compared to $4,000 per capita in the UK), chronic staff shortages (just one doctor per 30,000 inhabitants), and a lack of medical technology mean that provision is inadequate for both the population and foreign workers alike. Despite this, the health care system sits at 156th place on the WHO league table, which although poor is still above many neighbouring countries such as Mozambique and Zambia. The government does have a universal health care programme, but the quality and scarcity of facilities (generally only available in urban areas) mean that foreign nationals might want to think about having comprehensive private medical insurance, including cover for medical evacuation to other territories with higher standard facilities, such as Kenya and South Africa, in the event of a medical emergency.

Uganda
While the standard of medical facilities in Uganda is different to those found in developed countries, there are private clinics in Kampala that offer a good level of provision – some employing British doctors. Publicly run hospitals, and those in rural areas, may be overcrowded and under-stocked, and private clinics very expensive, so expats will want to consider having comprehensive private medical insurance. It’s worth investigating whether the insurance covers treatment and evacuation to countries with better facilities, such as South Africa, as well as repatriation if necessary. English is commonly spoken across the country so a language barrier shouldn’t be a problem. Uganda’s health care system is ranked in 149th place out of 191 countriesin the world by WHO. There is roughly one doctor per 1,000 people (not dissimilar to many neighbouring states) and its population spends 7.2% of its GDP on keeping healthy.

Kenya
With spending on health care just 5.7% of GDP, low by global standards, it is higher than that of some neighbouring countries like Sudan and Ethiopia. There is one doctor per 5,000 inhabitantsand there can be huge variation in standards of care across geographical areas, private and public facilities, and the type of treatment available. The best private hospitals are to be found in the larger cities such as Nairobi and Mombasa, offering the kind of provision akin to that available in developed countries for many conditions.

Foreign nationals are able to join the national health insurance scheme (which is compulsory for civil service staff), but most have their own private insurance, often arranged through an employer. Consider having insurance in place to cover evacuation or repatriation, and set cash aside in case any payments need to be made up front

It seems Uganda is even doing better than Tanzania
Hasira zimekupanda sasa😆😆😆😆

Hasira zimekupanda sasa😆😆😆😆
You would not know anger if it hit you! What I quoted was an article by Aetna International a non african, independent organization. And it clearly says foreigners wishing to reside in Tanzania should get cover for evacuation to Kenya or south africa. The other comment is on a study done by WHO with funding from the Bill and Melinda gates foundation that ranks Tanzania among the lowest even in africa for Healthcare access and quality. Also note none of the reports look at brick and motor ie. Buildings. They look at qualified personnel available to patients, equipment available in hospitals and access to healthcare (distance, affordability). On all the metrics used, We beat Tanzania, Rwanda, burundi, ethiopia, Nigeria, sudan,.
We have more and better qualified doctors, we have better equipped hospitals across the country, and we have universal healthcare access. Also we have better trained clinical officers who actually run the sub county hospitals.

Go through the map and my comment(If you can actually read english) then come back for an adult discussion (I hope the little education you guys get has equipped you with capability of reading maps and legends of maps. If not ignore and try and bait another person into meaningless,pseudo-intellectual Tanzanian arguments)

You would not know anger if it hit you! What I quoted was an article by Aetna International a non african, independent organization. And it clearly says foreigners wishing to reside in Tanzania should get cover for evacuation to Kenya or south africa. The other comment is on a study done by WHO with funding from the Bill and Melinda gates foundation that ranks Tanzania among the lowest even in africa for Healthcare access and quality. Also note none of the reports look at brick and motor ie. Buildings. They look at qualified personnel available to patients, equipment available in hospitals and access to healthcare (distance, affordability). On all the metrics used, We beat Tanzania, Rwanda, burundi, ethiopia, Nigeria, sudan,.
We have more and better qualified doctors, we have better equipped hospitals across the country, and we have universal healthcare access. Also we have better trained clinical officers who actually run the sub county hospitals.

Go through the map and my comment(If you can actually read english) then come back for an adult discussion (I hope the little education you guys get has equipped you with capability of reading maps and legends of maps. If not ignore and try and bait another person into meaningless,pseudo-intellectual Tanzanian arguments)
Nonsense🤣🤣🤣

So i see kila Mkenya anahisi Tanzania hawajengi ..tunajenga hospital zaid ya 67 mpya ..hizo ni regional referal na hapo bado 352 health centres zinajengwa

Somebody please show this irrelevant buggers images of Mwale Med. and Tech. City kule Butere. Sidhani kuna kitu kingeni kama hicho ukanda huu wote wa E. & C. Africa. Hii miradi, kama hiyo hapo ya Mwai Kibaki Referral Hosp. ni miradi ya serikali za gatuzi, kule mashinani. Sio serikali kuu. Ugatuzi umeleta maendeleo kwa kasi ya ajabu Kenya.

Back
Top Bottom