Never again!

an alpha male

JF-Expert Member
Mar 28, 2022
Nilikutana naye miaka michache iliyopita, ila amekua yeye pekee. Siku ya kwanza nilpomuona alinijeruhi kwa macho, akanitibu kwa tabasamu lake, Ilikuwa mara ya kwanza kumuona lakini alifanya moyo wangu uimbe nyimbo za mapenzi.

It was like she took away my heart and soul, i felt like i got what i've been searching for. Uzuri wake ulitiririka kwenye mishipa yangu ya damu.

Upole wake unamwangaza ambao unafanya hata jua lionekane kiza....uko mbali sasa, sometimes i remember our happiest moments, I used to take you downtown and buying you ice cream, if its bad weather we stayed home, and watch a romantic film. You call when you get home, to appreciate for all the fun.

Last time a year ago you lay on my chest, while i touch your hair you laughing when i tell jokes, says it add some years. Love me was your best sport does'nt matter if u don't score, losing me is only thing make you scared.

I just wanted things to be so good, but i've never knew what you have been searching for, money, love, the heart with happiness or peacefully mind. I know everything has changed but your memories still spinning in my head and my feelings for you are still the same as i saw you first time.

One man told me "family is the only thing that you have and what u need. radiate your dreams cause human being are destined to radiate dreams." I tried it but there is a voice deep down told me success is nothing when you don't have anybody to share with.

I don't think that i will see her again, but we shared a moment that we lasts forever.