NBA 2017/2018 Season Special Thread

Who will emerge as NBA Champion in 2018?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Clevelands

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Oklahoma City Thunders

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Boston Celtic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Houston Rockets

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron James had one of the greatest passing nights of his career and the Cleveland Cavaliers had their most prolific outside shooting night of the season in Tuesday's 123-114 win over the Atlanta Hawks.

James tied a career high with 17 assists and the Cavs hit a season-high 20 3-pointers while setting a new franchise record by hitting 10 3s or more for the 17th straight game.
Hii game ilikuwa piga nikupige watu wametupia three points kama hawana akili nzuri mtu akijikunja akija kukunjuka kitu kipo ndani nimeipenda ushindani ulikuwa mkubwa.

Refs 99 Cavs 92!

So far in this Cavs vs. Warriors trilogy, the team that loses Xmas game wins the NBA title! Let’s see what will happen this time.

Lakini I’m super happy na Cavs, pamoja na shooting slump, it was a close game!

[HASHTAG]#CavsNation[/HASHTAG]

Attachments

• 7477528F-AA92-42EB-8548-56FF79FCC2E4.jpeg
    7477528F-AA92-42EB-8548-56FF79FCC2E4.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Thanks
Reactions: BAK
You’re 110% right Mkuu. Refs won 99-92. Wizards are leading by 4 against Celtics 23-19

Refs 99 Cavs 92!

So far in this Cavs vs. Warriors trilogy, the team that loses Xmas game wins the NBA title! Let’s see what will happen this time.

Refs 99 Cavs 92!

Game ya kipumbavu kabisa kuwahi kuangalia.. Ilibidi quarter y pili tu kuisha nizime TV nilale

At least NBA players and Coaches are now starting to be interviewed in our Medias. This will attract them to come for Clinics. Heard Steve Kerr, Klay Thompson and David West on Clouds Fm

At least NBA players and Coaches are now starting to be interviewed in our Medias. This will attract them to come for Clinics. Heard Steve Kerr, Klay Thompson and David West on Clouds Fm

It looks more like GSW players and coach! Wamesemaje?

Is there any success with the clinics? As the saying goes, Bongo bahati mbaya! Hashim had the best chance to pave ways for future Bongo NBA players, but he pissed on it!

It looks more like GSW players and coach! Wamesemaje?

Is there any success with the clinics? As the saying goes, Bongo bahati mbaya! Hashim had the best chance to pave ways for future Bongo NBA players, but he pissed on it!
The last time I heard James Worthy live too on radio.. that was months ago. Heading to a Christmas matchup against Cavaliers they had those GS players on three consecutive days. I think that's good for a start. And what I meant is, this shall help for future NBA clinics if at all these media are serious enough with the connections they have.

Wadau mwenye kufaham group la watsup linalonadili bball especially nba aniunge please...
My phone no 0712584524