**Nairobi City Gallery**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnairobi

JF-Expert Member
Oct 27, 2007
Let me just say i expect some people to post ugly pics of slums here,,,, this is to show the positive side of our cities and by the way slums cover less than 5% of the total land area of nairobi

Feel free to start other threads for other East aaaAfrican Cities

Wow! Those are very beautiful pictures of your city Mnairobi. Can you post of other cities like Mombasa or Kisumu?

These are lovely photos indeed @ MNairobi. No doubt that Kenya is going places in this century. Kudos.

Mnairobi pokea 5!
It is high time in African continent to see life positively! Angalau hizi picha zimeweka mizania- na kuonyesha the other side of coin. Actually I am fed up with tendencies of portraying African continent negatively always!
Hata kama hii infrastructure of Nairobi may not benefit a common man directly- the Pics depicts a positive image of our continent!
Keep the spirit Mnairobi!

AKI God ni waa ajabu sana

Akisay atakupa blessings, maze akuna atakaye katizia

coz yeye ni wamablessings mob!

Akisay atakupa mtoi,

akuna atakaye katizia coz yeye ni wa mablessings Akisay atakupa wife au
dem wa nguvu,

akuna atakaye katizia coz yeye ni wa mablessings

Akisay atakupa chali au hazii,

akuna atakaye katizia coz yeye ni wa maBlessings

Akisay atakupa dinga,ata kama hauna bike -hakuna atakaye katizia coz
yeye atasema zi kamu tu

Akisay atakupa Gheto ya nguvu

akuna atakaye katizia coz yeye ni wa mi pango poa

Akisay atakupa PEACE
akuna atakaye katizia coz yeye ni wa hiyo

SO NATAKA USENDIE MABESTE WA KWAKO UWASHOW VILE GOD NI MPOA SANA NA
ANAPEANA KWA NEEMA (maze usifail , vitu vya SirGody lazima zieneee)
poa kwa kumpenda Mbuyu wa Heaven

"so akisema amesema and there is no doubt about that.

Mnairobi big 5
Kenya mmeweza kuitunza Nairobi vizuri, sisi hapa Dar tuna kazi kubwa ya kufikia hatua ya Nairobi, labda decades chache zijazo

Mnairobi nimependa sana hizo picha,maana media za huku mamtoni
huwa wanaonyesha misitu,mapori,na nyumba za makuti,mambo mazuri ya afrika huwa hawayaonyeshi.Binafsi huwa nikija likizo home bongo,mara nyingi huwa naenda Nairobi kupumzika,gf wangu kwao ni Nairobi.Kazi nzuri Mnairobi,tupe picha zingine,.
Tupeni picha zingine za miji ya east afrika,nadhani zipo nyingi nzuri tu,ila tusisahau maendeleo sio kuwa na majumba makubwa mazuri katika miji michache,hapo ndipo wazungu wanatupiga bao.

Nairobi is most violent city in Africa, says report.

Well huo ukoma ndio ulikuwa unatokea siku za mwanzo Arusha na Moshi itabidi jitihada zinazofanyika hivi sasa ziimarishwe ili huu ukoma ubaki huko huko ulikotoka.

There has been talk in this blog that Kenya has been advertising Mt Kilimanjaro as though it is in Kenya.......
Ernest Mpinganjira asked a question and no Tanzanian has answered it to this date. i.e. When and where did Kenya advertise Kilimanjaro as its own?
I raise this issue again because i want to hold my government to account!!!That is the sort of corruption that i would want to gladly pick up at the highest level, even writitng to my own President to explain. My reason and logic is very simple: why is the Kenyan Government wasting public funds to advertise Kilimanjaro when they know very well that there is no economic benefit whatsover to the country? I mean, when Kenya advertises this mountain as its own, the economic benefit goes to TZ and not Kenya because sooner the climbers will be enticed to climb this mountain in TZ of course, and any income therefrom will go the TZ coffers. So how is Kenya benefiting here?
Urgently post the evidence on this blog and i will download it immediately, and forward it to State House, Government ministries et. all.and will demand an answer. It will really be a big issue here in Kenya!!!! Do so now.

Remind us when that talk happened in terms of Kenya adverts etc. you seem to be content on the subject after a long time passed I presume, it might be that you are touched or otherwise. There've been a lot of topics scattered all over this place, it would be beneficial to all of us if you can quote the culprit and he might devulge his sources.

Not that, but we talk about this...[media]http://bp3.blogger.com/_HO8ijU76ZcQ/RrXtoFkQlSI/AAAAAAAAFYQ/kTEwhdp67_g/s1600-h/n3.JPG[/media]

[media]http://issamichuzi.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…