Nahitaji: Junior Workshop Supervisor

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
I need a junior supervisor for a wood workshop. Your daily duties to be as follows:
- Supervise/coordinate workshop activities
- Manage purchases/storage/usage of all consumables
- Report on daily workshop activities
- Report on daily workshop expenses
- Check for quality and work completeness

You will need to have the following skills:
- Average English writing skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel (Very important)

Minimum education level is Form 6, with a certificate, diploma or above [in any field].

What do you get:
- Your starting salary is 450,000 for the first two months of evaluating your performance. Depending on your performance, I am open to negotiation. The first two months salary is non-negotiable.

- If you are a kind of person looking for a place to learn a thing or two about how to run a small/medium size business, this is the right place for you. I love mentoring people with your kind of spirit.

Our workshop is at Keko, Maduka Mawili, Dar es salaam

For those interested to apply, send me a PM introducing yourself, stating briefly why you are interested in this particular job post. Just don't forget to include your resume.

Karibuni

I need a junior supervisor for a wood workshop. Your daily duties to be as follows:

Minimum education level is Form 6, with a certificate, diploma or above [in any field].

What do you get:
- Your starting salary is 450,000 for the first two months of evaluating your performance. Depending on your performance, I am open to negotiation. The first two months salary is non-negotiable.

- If you are a kind of person looking for a place to learn a thing or two about how to run a small/medium size business, this is the right place for you. I love mentoring people with your kind of spirit.

For those interested to apply, send me a PM introducing yourself, stating briefly why you are interested in this particular job post. Just don't forget to include your resume.

Karibuni
I

What do you get:

Karibuni
wasiliana na huyu, yuko vizur sana +255 713555991

Nahitaji nicheki kwa namba 0712336316/0765213455 au weka email address yko nikutumie official cover leter mkuu

Helo am interested with that kind of job opportunity.... I ave ability to perform it effectively and efficiency manner. My qualifications is more than A'level .For more details information: use my contact's: phone #,0656937354...email address .tumainileghela@gmail.com

report on daily workshop activity. mkuu apo utaua . ungetafuta siku moja ya weekend upunguze working hours kma 6hours on sunday. ni ushauri tuu

binafsi ningekusaidia sema upo mbali sana huko keko hata bure ningekusaidia mimi natumia Tally na nna work shop zaidi ya tatu zote nazi manage

What do you get:

Karibuni

Hello mates, sorry mm mgeni ndio kwanza nmeingia mjini, naomba mnifundishe kutuma Direct Message, nijipatie kazi.

Mwenye namba hii ni mtaalam wa kutunza record kwa kutumia program mbalimbali za computer, km vile tally na nyinginezo, atakutunzia kumbukumbu vizuri kwa kila kiingiacho na kinachotoka, na report utaipta mda wowote unapo hitaji, asubuhi na jioni, jamaa atakufaa sana
+255 713555991

Mbona wote mshafeli sasa kwa kushindwa kufuata maelekezo, amesema mtume private messages nyie mwaweka namba za simu na email zenu, mtupieni PM zenu mtasaidiwa