my name is my name
JF-Expert Member
- Jan 12, 2015
- 2,016
- 2,402
[emoji23] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji37] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji36]Unamkodia matarumbeta unamsuta mpaka aumwe
Teh Teh Mkuu usishangae kuulizwa wewe ni mwaume wa wapi?Unamkodia matarumbeta unamsuta mpaka aumwe
Suluhu ni kuanza kujitegemea na usimuombe chochote huyo amesha kuona wewe ni mzigo kabisa!nkimuomba pesa anasema maneno meng, w kla saa unaomba pesa, mbona wadogo zko awaombi, w ndo unajua kutumia, nmekaa mwez mzma sjaomba anauliza, mbona sku hz huombi pesa, unapata wap, nan ankupa pesa, umeanza tabia mbaya?ukiomba anasema uspomba anasema mzaz km hyu unamfanyaje?
Bado mtoto huyu mkuu..Ndo kwanza ametimiza 15 juzijuzi tuSuluhu ni kuanza kujitegemea na usimuombe chochote huyo amesha kuona wewe ni mzigo kabisa!
Jamani hahaaaahaaa... Wewe hahaaaa... Thanks..Unamkodia matarumbeta unamsuta mpaka aumwe
Its true.. She has to talk with her parents about searching for the job and show them that she is responsible child ...Thanks..Suluhu ni kuanza kujitegemea na usimuombe chochote huyo amesha kuona wewe ni mzigo kabisa!
Nkimuomba pesa anasema maneno mengi, wewe kila saa unaomba pesa, mbona wadogo zako hawaombi? , wewe ndo unajua kutumia?
Nmekaa mwezi mzima sjaomba anauliza, mbona siku hizi huombi pesa, unapata wapi, nani anakuoa pesa, umeanza tabia mbaya?
Ukiomba anasema usipomba anasema.
Mzazi kama huyu unamfanyaje?
not sure my parents are going to allow me to have a part time job at this age, thy dont believe me anymore,bt thanks for your kind words.Dear I have so much to advice you but what I can say is the country you are inn is very good country that has so many opportunities that you can't find in here Tz.. I had almost same situation but to me one of my parent tried to teach us to become independent... I wasn't always asked for money to my parents unless if I really need for buying women stuffs.. Otherwise my parent bought me the stuffs that they knew I needed back then for school and etc.. When it came on asking money one of parent didn't give me just like that .. Always wanted to know the reason of needed of those money why? Because I used to love junk food ... ( I do sometimes till now ) so not that my parent didn't love me no ... They did.. I'm kind that person that don't like to depend or relay on help too much .. I love to work hard .. Dear my point is if you don't like those questions talk to your parents if you can find a part time job .. That you can work on Fridays ( after school) and Saturdays.. I don't know your age but I got my first jobs at 14-15 years old worked as a customer service and Tutor at school .. It wasn't that much paid but it worthed for me .. And I thank my parents when I spoke to them , they understood me .. Make your parents proud dear.. Be responsible lady and set a good example for your little siblings.. You don't need to whine or complain to your parents on everything.. Some stuffs you can do on your own.. As long as you talk to them, share with them and make sure you don't back slide on your grades at school.. Talk to them about getting a part job if your age is eligible and promise them you will still doing good in school..okay.. If they don't want you to work.. Don't force it.. Give them sometimes.. And bring the topic back to them. Usichoke.. Until wakuone how serious you are .. . Okay.. I hope this will help.. Thanks..
sjui narud lin?unarudi lini tz
sfanyi kaz yoyotekuwa muwazi kuhusu shughuli unayofanya kwa sasa inayokuingizia kipato hapo mzazi hatokuwa na shaka nawe
nsipomuomba anasema, awawez kunruhusu kujtegemea nowSuluhu ni kuanza kujitegemea na usimuombe chochote huyo amesha kuona wewe ni mzigo kabisa!
ananpa rafiki yngu rifat au sku nyngine wananpa wadogo znguHasipokupa unatoa wapi sasa..Yule mpenzi wako ndo anakupa?
Hahahaha ahakikishe anamsuta mpaka ana tapika!Unamkodia matarumbeta unamsuta mpaka aumwe
not sure my parents are going to allow me to have a part time job, thy dont believe me anymore,bt thanks for your kind words.
Why they don't believe you?not sure my parents are going to allow me to have a part time job at this age, thy dont believe me anymore,bt thanks for your kind words.