My wife is sleeping

My Wife is sleeping !

At Oxford, 200 people were participating in men’s only English language competition.

The challenge was to express peacefulness, happiness and calmness in a single sentence.

The person who won wrote: My wife is sleeping.

May be she slept while she was in a bad constitution then how can you, in such situation, find happiness and peacefulness in her ??!!

My Wife is sleeping !

At Oxford, 200 people were participating in men’s only English language competition.

The challenge was to express peacefulness, happiness and calmness in a single sentence.

When the marriage becomes a disruption in life!

Wewe kubali tu umechapia, basi!

Na wewe kubali level yako ya kiingereza ni shallow sana,

In the context what do you understand the meaning of the word constitution ??--- kwa akili yako unadhani hapo maana yake ni katiba??!!--- Chadema imewalemaza na harakati za kudai a new constitution.

Go and look in a dictionary to see another meaning of the word, mind you before accusing any body on something you should firstly
find its in and out.

Screenshot_20220404-223822.png

My Wife is sleeping !

lol

bad constitution
Very rare to find someone in deep sleep if she/he is in such situation

but mostly people Sleeps when they are physicaly and mentaly Ok, (though not all of them)

BUT to this challenge, The Winner deserves to win.

Very rare to find someone in deep sleep if she/he is in such situation

but mostly people Sleeps when they are physicaly and mentaly Ok, (though not all of them)

BUT to this challenge, The Winner deserves to win.

Ofcourse let's give him his dues however under protest.

Back
Top Bottom