my special dedication to my Wife to be

Jpinduzi

Feb 26, 2011
[SIZE=-1]To My Beloved ...............
space.gif
You are always on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found such a wonderful woman. I miss you so much, it has been too long since the last time I saw you.
space.gif
Your smile is so beautiful and magical. Every time that I think of
your smile it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget about the previous events of the day.
space.gif
My beloved........, you must be the most caring person on earth. You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and kindness. Every time I make a mistake you are right there to support me. The time that you drove 300 miles just to take care of my relatives when I was away is just one example of your big heart.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
space.gif
I have had such a great time with you no matter what we are doing. As long as you are around, even doing the most mundane activity is fun. I hope that we'll see each other everyday when I come back, I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you so much.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Love always,
Jpinduzi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]To My Beloved ..smile.............
space.gif
You are always on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found such a wonderful woman. I miss you so much, it has been too long since the last time I saw you.
space.gif
Your smile is so beautiful and magical. Every time that I think of your smile it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget about the previous events of the day.
space.gif
My beloved..smile......, you must be the most caring person on earth. You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and kindness. Every time I make a mistake you are right there to support me. The time that you drove 300 miles just to take care of my relatives when I was away is just one example of your big heart.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
space.gif
I have had such a great time with you no matter what we are doing. As long as you are around, even doing the most mundane activity is fun. I hope that we'll see each other everyday when I come back, I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you so much. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Love always, Jpinduzi[/SIZE]
i seee thax bwana

Yuko hapa??Anajua ID yako??Au unataka LIKE tu huku mhusika hata hajui kwamba that is how you feel about her?
huoni kaacha space lizzy wewe jisevie tu pale kwenye space weka lizzy

Haya Gee nimeishaonyeshwa njia sasa nafunguka kwako kwa mashairi lukuki ya Shaaban Robert:eyebrows:
Mapenzi kwa kila hali
Haywi kwa dhalilu
Wala hayana badili
Kwa weledi wa ujuzi

Kwa wapenzi na watashi
Yana kago la uashi
Ni kitu kinachoishi
Tuo kubwa la majonzi

.....mtupie Gee kitu cha Shaaban Robert...lol

[SIZE=-1]To My Beloved ...............
space.gif
space.gif
Your smile is so beautiful and magical. Every time that I think of your smile it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget about the previous events of the day.
space.gif
My beloved........, you must be the most caring person on earth. You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and kindness. Every time I make a mistake you are right there to support me. The time that you drove 300 miles just to take care of my relatives when I was away is just one example of your big heart.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
space.gif
I have had such a great time with you no matter what we are doing. As long as you are around, even doing the most mundane activity is fun. I hope that we'll see each other everyday when I come back, I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you so much.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Love always,
Jpinduzi[/SIZE]

Smile.......kamtaja mstari wa kwanza...lol

BHT really??
Mi nlidhani anaongelea tabasabu (smile) la huyo mpenzi wake!!

Too bad sipo kwenye mood ya kupendwa Smiley..maana ningechukua hiyo nafasi!!Hongera kama ni weye mmiliki.
thats too bad my dear mimi namshukuru mungu niko kwenye mood ya kupendwa ila ya kupenda ndo haipo tenakaribu katika chama cha kuumiza watu mioyo

thats too bad my dear mimi namshukuru mungu niko kwenye mood ya kupendwa ila ya kupenda ndo haipo tenakaribu katika chama cha kuumiza watu mioyo
Hehehehe...
I'm a heart breaker...
I'm a heart breaker...

Mapenzi kwa kila hali
Haywi kwa dhalilu
Wala hayana badili
Kwa weledi wa ujuzi

Kwa wapenzi na watashi
Yana kago la uashi
Ni kitu kinachoishi
Tuo kubwa la majonzi

.....mtupie Gee kitu cha Shaaban Robert...lol

Bee aaa skubali kwa Kiswahili......haitakuwa romantic :D

Kufungukiwa Kiswahili sawa na kuletewa gunia la mkaa na live chicken .....lol

BHT really??
Mi nlidhani anaongelea tabasabu (smile) la huyo mpenzi wake!!
Aaam not really....
I guess dogo smile yupo na 'mood' ya kupendwa ....lol hiyo mood ya kupendwa imenifurahisha!

Jamaa anaongelea tabasamu la mpenziwe wake bana

Ha ha ha ....Maana mie ndo mmeniona "Mswahili" sana ee! Nataka ung'eng'e kama huo hapo juu .....

Kufunguka kwa Kiswahili hatukutambui :p
Hahahaha!! Chukua hayo ya Kiswahili ukiwa unasubiria nikutupie ya Manchester

Mapenzi kwa kila hali
Haywi kwa dhalilu
Kwa weledi wa ujuzi

Kwa wapenzi na watashi
Yana kago la uashi
Ni kitu kinachoishi
Tuo kubwa la majonzi

Bee aaa skubali kwa Kiswahili......haitakuwa romantic :D

Kufungukiwa Kiswahili sawa na kuletewa gunia la mkaa na live chicken .....lol
Hehehee Gee mbona hivo lakini? Lol...
Bado kubadili msimamo eeh?

Hehehehe...I'm a heart breaker...I'm a heart breaker...
just imagine lizzy unamuumiza tu mtu kwa sababu ya revenge maskini hata yeye haelewi ila sio fair eeeh?ila nice gemu maana at least inakupa ahuenifrom there life goes on

Hahahaha!! Chukua hayo ya Kiswahili ukiwa unasubiria nikutupie ya Manchester

Mapenzi kwa kila hali
Haywi kwa dhalilu
Kwa weledi wa ujuzi

Kwa wapenzi na watashi
Yana kago la uashi
Ni kitu kinachoishi
Tuo kubwa la majonzi
Tafsiri basi naona Gee anakomaa...mweeh!