My Saturday rant

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
What up!

So here we go.

I think I have paruresis.

Paruresis is also called the shy bladder syndrome.

I cannot pee in the presence of other dudes.

Like in restaurants or stadiums where they have urinal troughs or urinal bowls, I always get very uncomfortable when I feel the need to go take the number one.

Unless I really have to go, otherwise I’ll hold it until I get home or somewhere else where there’s a little bit more privacy.

Peeing while standing next to other dudes gives me major creeps.

I always get these thoughts that the guy next to me is peeking at my junk. Hahaa. Weird but true.

Any others who are paruretics in here?

What up!

So here we go.

I think I have paruresis.

Paruresis is also called the shy bladder syndrome.

I cannot pee in the presence of other dudes.

Like in restaurants or stadiums where they have urinal troughs or urinal bowls, I always get very uncomfortable when I feel the need to go take the number one.

Unless I really have to go, otherwise I’ll hold it until I get home or somewhere else where there’s a little bit more privacy.

Peeing while standing next to other dudes gives me major creeps.

I always get these thoughts that the guy next to me is peeking at my junk. Hahaa. Weird but true.

Any others who are paruretics in here?

If that's the case then its called phobia in which the sufferer is unable to urinate in an imaginary presence of others.

So its phobia, which could be dealt with easily by just simple counselling.

The easiest way to avoid this embarrassment is to pretend as if you are going for number two in the cubicle but you actually going for number one.:):)

I'm not a doctor....But i think this isn't well appropiate for your health.

😂😂😂😂 I can only tell you this words "YOU WERE A WOMAN BEFORE YOU BECAME A MEN"

This happen to me during long journey.

When we was to stop for shot call,it allmost impossible for me.

Back
Top Bottom