My people of Tanzania

Leslie Mbena

JF-Expert Member
Nov 24, 2019
MY PEOPLE OF TANZANIA.

My people of Tanzania . My name is Ken Baidoo from Ghana . You see the man up there? H.E John Pombe Magufuli. Please hold on to this man.

Africa has been lacking such courageous, patriotically driven leaders for a very long time. This man is a true son of Africa. Yes his ways might be a little bit unorthodox but trust me, Africa needs leaders like him. Please do not let politics blind you from the fact that we have a true jem in our hands. Do not let the Western media blind you.

Let's support him, correct him when he's wrong and pray for him. African leaders have a lot to learn from this man. I hope together with some other great leaders surging across Africa, they bring that true emancipation we need. God bless Tanzania, God bless Africa.

Unite Africa!

MY PEOPLE OF TANZANIA.

My people of Tanzania . My name is Ken Baidoo from Ghana . You see the man up there? H.E John Pombe Magufuli. Please hold on to this man.

Africa has been lacking such courageous, patriotically driven leaders for a very long time. This man is a true son of Africa. Yes his ways might be a little bit unorthodox but trust me, Africa needs leaders like him. Please do not let politics blind you from the fact that we have a true jem in our hands. Do not let the Western media blind you.

Let's support him, correct him when he's wrong and pray for him. African leaders have a lot to learn from this man. I hope together with some other great leaders surging across Africa, they bring that true emancipation we need. God bless Tanzania, God bless Africa.

Unite Africa!
That aside, the problem with this man is that he doesn't want to be criticized/corrected or to hear whatever is against his idea. Furthermore, I would like to stress on the point that he is nothing but a copycat and kakistocratic. He would be a great leader, son of Africa or be whatever if he managed to handle the aforementioned matters.

The guy is so hyped

So far since he came into power he has not accomplished anything apart from managing his field of inborn profession i.e mistreating whoever that seems to threaten his throne as a king of this land.

Therefore the people of this land are sick n tired of this hopeless fork.

If need be you can freely take him n make him your hero as you try to portray him that way.

I rest my case.

MY PEOPLE OF TANZANIA.

Unite Africa!
I see another coward from Lumumba pretending that he/she is from Ghana!!

But why, why do you people become so stupid?

This is too much!

MY PEOPLE OF TANZANIA.

Unite Africa!
This is a man from Ghana!

Maombi maalum ya siku tatu ya Kitaifa kwa ajili ya ugonjwa wa covid-19 siku ya tatu (19.4.2020) maombi ya mamlaka

Alipotutoa Rais John Pombe MagufulI na anapotupeleka,kwa hakika sasa watanzania tunajua tunapoelekea

Kwa ufupi haya ndio maendeleo tuliyoyachagua 2015 kupitia Rais John Pombe Magufuli

Zama za hapa kazi tu, ziliwahitaji nani na nani kufanya kazi na Rais John Magufuli

Why are you people so stupid and cowards? "mnafanya haya kwa manufaa ya nani?"

Back
Top Bottom