My husband and I rent a house from my parents. but pays the rent. Can I kick him out?

R.B

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2012
We are in the conflict (b'se he's cheating me) right now. Can I change the locks? Legally do I have to let him back into the house? Can he call the police (justice community police) and have them make me let him in? The address on his license is not the address of the house we currently live in. I want him out! What can I do legally?

U guys need to find a better way of sorting out ur problems..having him out of the house won't change the fact that he is ur husband....don't act emotionally give ur self a minute n think the situation in a big picture...it appears at the moment u so raged n all u want is to get back at him....I guess it will create more problems, even if u want to separate/ divorce there better ways

We are in the conflict (b'se
he's cheating me) right now. Can I change the locks? Legally do I have
to let him back into the house? Can he call the police (justice
community police) and have them make me let him in? The address on his
license is not the address of the house we currently live in. I want him
out! What can I do legally?

do u hv kids! if yes then u must find a better 2 deal with the situation, ìf not talk to him abt what u want 2 do (u dont want him anymore) n things will change frm there

We are in the conflict (b'se he's cheating me) right now. Can I change the locks? Legally do I have to let him back into the house? Can he call the police (justice community police) and have them make me let him in? The address on his license is not the address of the house we currently live in. I want him out! What can I do legally?

the stupidiest move i life is when you rent your spouse in your parents house

disgusting

aiishhhhhhhhhhhh... GROSS!

We are in the conflict (b'se
he's cheating me) right now. Can I change the locks? Legally do I have
to let him back into the house? Can he call the police (justice
community police) and have them make me let him in? The address on his
license is not the address of the house we currently live in. I want him
out! What can I do legally?

hiki kichwa hakiko sawa, threads zake ni kama saikolojikale zero, nyie mademu wakikenya mmeharibiwa vichwa kwa kulishwa sumu, ok kick him out then use a new user name here and get into love connect uanze kuomba wachumba, jitu limezeeka, umri unasonga bdala mtulie na waume zenu et kick out....kick kick bidada, do it faster.

RB na huyo mume wake kila siku ni problems..lol

these are kenyan wives mkuu, chezea wakenya uone! wao hawatafautishi maisha ya kawaida na uvumilivu in love, they dnt think twice b4 they lip.

Si umshauri baba yako awape notisi ya kuhama!
I think this is the best answer....ukimfukuza utabaki kuishi katika nyumba ya babako and he won't pay a penny. Its easier for him, than leaving you on the street especially if you have kids.

Acheni ujinga hapa ni kiswahili tu hizo lugha zenu zitakosa watu

utamjuaje kwamba kaelemika na hatak mzaha na mwanaume.....kwan wewe mkuu hujawah kusikia binti anasema nataka nisome ili mwanaume asije kunibabaisha, as if mapenzi ni lingo la mapambano....ultimately wanabakiga single na kuanza kuvizia mbuga kubwa ya wanyama tanzania-boys.

Thats why we Chagga men it is a taboo to move And live into a spouse house weather owned or rented...,A woman must live in man"s house whatever ....hata Kama ni single bed room rented ....,regardless that her father has a mansion or offered one.
A woman may kick you out or even thinking of that..,wanaume hatulali ukweli ,nyumba za mkwe ...au nyumba ya mwanamke...!

Back
Top Bottom