"My great love, I did not know how to value you"

Bachelor OG

JF-Expert Member
Aug 27, 2022
Dear ex yoga

My great love, I did not know how to value you...

My only love, in all this time, since we've been apart, it's still hard for me to accept being apart from you. I woke up thinking of you and I swear I felt very sad for myself.

yoga I miss you, I miss you all these days that I have spent without you. I would like to talk to you again as before, to be able to admit my mistakes and show you that I can really do things well.

Forgive me, I did not know how to value what you gave me and now I realize how important you were. I want to return with you and resume all our projects together, let's repeat what made us fall in love and that is the key to our happiness.

I propose that we meet in that place where we got engaged for the first time, do you remember what we promised each other?

Yuko na mtu anamkaza mda huu wewe move on bro hakuna mwanamke yuko single hizo ni Nyegezi zinakusumbua tafuta kazi moja kali ya kujipotezea mawazo.😁

Yuko na mtu anamkaza mda huu wewe move on bro hakuna mwanamke yuko single hizo ni Nyegezi zinakusumbua tafuta kazi moja kali ya kujipotezea mawazo.
Alisema hawezi kuwa na hisia na mwanaume mwingine zaidi yangu