MY BROTHER SAM IS DEAD in KIBOLOLONI.

BUMIJA

JF-Expert Member
Oct 19, 2011
CHAPTER 1. It Was April,and outside in the dark the rain whipped against the windows of our tavern, making a sound like muffled drums. We were concentrating on our dinner,and everybody jumped when the door slammed open and banged against the walls,making the plates rattle in the racks. My brother Sam was standing there,wearing a uniform.Oh my,he looked proud. Sam my brother said,we hadn't seen him since Christmas,Shut the door' the father said.'The rain is blowing in 'That's was the way father was ----- do right first,and then be friendly. But some was too excited to pay attention,we have beaten the Chaggas in Kibololoni,he shouted. 'Who has beaten the Chagga's?"Father Said. Sam shut the door."We have" he said,with his back to us as he sliped the latch in place."The Minutemen.They were looking for Mr Kariongo and Mr Kahunguru and they marched up to Uchira.Some of the Chaggas Minutemen tried to stop them there at Njiapanda,but there were too many Chaggas from Kibosho and Kilema lines and they got by Foot looking for ammunitions stores.But patriots got the stores hidden mostly at Mabungo Hill and they didn't find much.And then when they turned around and went back,and massacred them all the way to Kibololoni". No body said anything.They were silent and shocked.I couldn't take my eyes off him;he looked so brave.
He was wearing Mkota with hairs of Cow and holding a bow with arrows.
Oh, I envied him.He knew every body was scaring,but he liked being the center of attention and he pretended it was just an ordinary thing and he was used and sat down at the table."
I started out from Kiyungi six o' clock
this morning and didn't stop to eat Kishumba's all the way".

CHAPTER 1. It Was April,and outside in the dark the rain whipped against the windows of our tavern, making a sound like muffled drums. We were concentrating on our dinner,and everybody jumped when the door slammed open and banged against the walls,making the plates rattle in the racks. My brother Sam was standing there,wearing a uniform.Oh my,he looked proud. Sam my brother said,we hadn't seen him since Christmas,Shut the door' the father said.'The rain is blowing in 'That's was the way father was ----- do right first,and then be friendly. But some was too excited to pay attention,we have beaten the Chaggas in Kibololoni,he shouted. 'Who has beaten the Chagga's?"Father Said. Sam shut the door."We have" he said,with his back to us as he sliped the latch in place."The Minutemen.They were looking for Mr Kariongo and Mr Kahunguru and they marched up to Uchira.Some of the Chaggas Minutemen tried to stop them there at Njiapanda,but there were too many Chaggas from Kibosho and Kilema lines and they got by Foot looking for ammunitions stores.But patriots got the stores hidden mostly at Mabungo Hill and they didn't find much.And then when they turned around and went back,and massacred them all the way to Kibololoni". No body said anything.They were silent and shocked.I couldn't take my eyes off him;he looked so brave.
He was wearing Mkota with hairs of Cow and holding a bow with arrows.
Oh, I envied him.He knew every body was scaring,but he liked being the center of attention and he pretended it was just an ordinary thing and he was used and sat down at the table."
I started out from Kiyungi six o' clock
this morning and didn't stop to eat Kishumba's all the way".
The same issue spombodically applies to me...

Having spramatically inherited the core phylambronic trend in the bioxocical behavioural distinctive diversities of the assumed situation, i have since became so snapatustic towards the social and religious sparodigms...

And therefore i duly spratinize the presence of the so called indopedicranous tendencies in those gradupnised dialogues...

Thank you so much members...

Absolutely, and the family of Mr Melia will join, is that not amazing?
Wonderful grace,even the Mr Bob,do you remember the War that day when the students wanted to smash the second Master' s house?

That happed in 2000, that was a heart break incidence those days

Chapter 1 continues....
There were seven of us at the table in the taproom.Mother and Father and me were there.Then there was the Minister,Mr Mramba,who lived in Rombo town but spent Saturday night here in Mjini Kati so he could preach in our church early Sunday morning.Then there was a couple of farmers from Umbwe,Mabogini,Pasu,Rau,Majengo mapya and other naear by small center's around Mosh Municipalities.
But still they all sat silent.I guess they figured that was up to father to speak first,seeing as Sam was his Son.
My mother got up,fetched a plate from the rack,and filled it with stew from the iron pot on the fire.Then she drew Sam a pot of Mbege's and began shoving in the food as fast as he could.
"Don't eat like that" Father snapped .Sam looked embarrassed and sat up straight."All rigtht, now" Father said."Tell us the news again the orderly manner."Father had a temper and I could see he was trying hard to loose it.
Sam dug his spoon into the stew and started to fill his mouth,but suddenly he realized that if he began talking with his mouth full,Father would yell at him again,so he put the spoonful of stew back on his plate.""
Well it's hard to tell it in orderly,Father .There were so many romours around Pasua last night that ---"".
"I thought it might be like that" Father said"No,no,its true about the fighting,"Sam said."Mangi Sina of Kibosho??".
Mango Sina.He's Mangi's of the Wachaga first Foot Guard".He looked down at his stew."That's my company "He looked up and gave Father a quick sort of scared look.
" That explain the fancy dress,I imagine,"Father said.
"Mango Sina designed the uniform made of Leopard Skin.
Never mind,tell the story"
"Well,the beginning was when the Washana___". By that I suppose you mean the Pare Fighter's of Mangi's". Father said.He was still holding onto his temper.
Sam blushed." All right,the Chaggas fighter from Ugweno in Pare mountains.
They matched up to Uchira looking for Mr Kariongo and the rest,but they' d got away.
Somebody signalled them from some church steeple in Mjini Kati,so when the Lobst-----Chagga got up to Kibololoni there wasn't anybody there,except the Minutemen .Then the shooting started---".
To be Continued......

Back
Top Bottom