mwisho wa kujitolea:kutoka kwenye facebook ya Dr

Mukalabamu

Oct 22, 2008
I am just a Tanzanian Dr, I am not MSD all I can do is advice you which medications and tests are best fit to improve your condition. I cannot pay for your MEDICATIONS, I cannot pay for your TESTS AND just for the record I am not supposed to care about your ability to afford these important steps to save your own life.
I TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT BUT YOU OPTED TO RIDICULE ME, TREAT ME LIKE GARBAGE AND HARMED ME, Now I have just decided to get back to what I was trained to do ONLY, nothing more, nothing less. I will order tests that I know are best for you and if you will not be able to afford them well I guess somebody has got to give right??

We also don't have an operating theatre for over one year now and as you problem needs surgical intervention you can go to other hospital, sorry, what I am doing is only to write you a referral letter. I don't care if you will be able to pay for the surgery or not. Also our ambulance is not working you can find a means of transport to the referral hospital,

Back
Top Bottom