Muslim Cleric Declares War on U.S.

Masanilo

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Muslim Cleric Declares War on U.S.

by Rick Bronson

anjem-choudary-150x150.jpg

If you want to see what a real revolution looks like watch the footage coming out of Libya, where both sides are armed and determined to fight to the last man. Having been exposed to the truth as to the end goal for the Middle East I am currently watching the formation of the new super Muslim state take place. I truly had no idea how much Muslims hated Americans until I did my article on Iran. The comments I received from that country were aggressive. I responded to them by suggesting they might want to look at our Constitution as an avenue to true freedom and liberty. The response I got was “We hate your thoughts” and the more I look into the situation, the more I realize that it is true.

They truly despise our notion of self-governance with freedom and liberty. They are indeed the most radical religious fanatics walking the earth today. The bottom line is you are either one of them and believe and live your life through the dictates of their god, or you are an infidel of who it is their holy duty to kill.
There are approximately 7 million Muslims in our country at present. How in the hell did we ever allow this to happen? And I do not want to hear about diversity and tolerance as the Muslims are the most intolerant people on this planet. As we have all seen as a result of the various uprisings in the Middle East, there are 5th columns from literally every state in the Middle East entrenched within our borders.
Anjem Choudary, former UK Head Al-Muhajiroun, will be leading a Muslim protest in front of our White House on March 3rd to push for adoption of Muslim Sharia law as an alternative to “Our freedom and democracy and man-made law that you have at the current time in America.” In fact Choudary is pushing for an Islamic state in the United States.
I have a message for Anjem Choudary, “You just try it and we will not only eliminate every Muslim in this country but may very well turn the whole Middle East into one big hunk of glowing glass.”
This is what we get for allowing the liberal commies to push their one world agenda in our country. Every red blooded American living in or around Washington DC should be out in front of our White House on March 3rd to send these un-American bastards packing. And I mean whatever it takes, every damn one of them who show up at that protest should be arrested and deported and Choudary should be imprisoned for trying to incite insurrection against our Constitution.
If our government officials refuse to enforce our laws against this bastard, we should storm their offices and throw their treasonous asses in jail with him. This affront to our Republic cannot be tolerated.
God guide us in destroying those who would try to force themselves upon us.

Muslim Cleric Declares War on U.S. | _

live your religion,if it allows you to declare war against democrats then do it.Can you distance yourself form your religion?

Hao jamaa wanaota! Sharia will never be instituted in US

Hao jamaa wanaota! Sharia will never be instituted in US
Sharia is as better than Human Laws,dont you think it is better to get women hitted by stones for adultery scandals (hapo hamna ukimwi)

As sisterhoods seems to be problems and more wadada turn into VICHENCHEBE/a new form of Kicheche I 100% side with those propose watoto wa miaka 13 to be married. Hapo hamna tena ukicheche

mbona nchi hizo hizo zilizo na hiyo Sharia visichana vyao ni vicheche tu tena zaidi hata ya vicheche?
see parkistan girls,Bahrain Girls even Saudia girls utaamini ninalokuambia.
Then kama ni kupigwa mawe huyo msichana alikuwa anazini peke yake? au alikuwa nazini na ghost?
kwa nini ahukumiwe mwanamke peke yake na kuachwa mwaname?
hiyo sio sheria bari ni unyanyasaji wa jinsia.
Sharia is as better than Human Laws,dont you think it is better to get women hitted by stones for adultery scandals (hapo hamna ukimwi)

As sisterhoods seems to be problems and more wadada turn into VICHENCHEBE/a new form of Kicheche I 100% side with those propose watoto wa miaka 13 to be married. Hapo hamna tena ukicheche

Being a Christian the upheaval in the Middle East is interesting. Personally the Muslim religion of Ishmael is out to destroy the Jewish religion of Isaac. In the end most other nations in Europe will join the Muslims countries to attempt to destroy Israel. They will force Russia to join. America will play a minor role and thats why you see the decline of America. It will continue to decline lead by the decline of the value of the currency and possible bankruptcy forcing the change of the currency, the unions breaking the government monetarily through a monopoly, and the sanctioning of immoral behaviour by the citizens of the country. Once the Muslim countries have nuclear weapons they will be shipped to all Muslim countries. Israel has now admitted they have nuclear weapons hoping to thwart the advances of the Muslim countries once they have them. This won't work because the Muslims will sacrifice themselves to destroy Israel. At the moment just before complete destruction of the Middle East Christ will come back to the Mount of Olives and destroy all enemies of his in one day......thats the war called Armageddon.
Their will be peace for 1,000 years then Satan and his demons will be loosed for a little season, then God will cast them into the lake of fire.
You can imagine how the people living when Christ walked the earth, how fortunate they were to be alive then. This to me is no different. It is an amazing time filled with anxiety but also the joy of knowing that the time is coming soon when Christ returns.
I am so glad to be alive at this time in the history of the world and you should too if you are Christian. If you're not you are most likely blind to any of this and it makes no sense to you.

Anadhani ni rahisi wamarekani kusalimu amri kama madikteta wa kiarabu? Sishangai hii kitu iko zaidi kwenye imani yao!

One thing I have noticed from these Muham-mad fanatics is that, the islamic fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor-kill.

Islam is fanatic

Back
Top Bottom