Mubarak: I'm ready to go but.............

Quinine

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2010
WASHINGTON: Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said Thursday in an interview with ABC television that he wants to leave office, but fears there will be chaos if he resigns.

The beleaguered Egyptian leader said he was "fed-up with being president and would like to leave office now, but cannot, he says, for fear that the country would sink into chaos," ABC's Christiane Amanpour reported after their 20-minute interview in Cairo.

"I don't care what people say about me. Right now I care about my country, I care about Egypt," Mubarak said, as violent protests against his rule stretched into a 10th day.

The veteran leader added: "I was very unhappy about yesterday. I do not want to see Egyptians fighting each other."

This bastard thinks we are all stupid!

They should hang him like they did Sadam.

He has a point maana kila mtu anataka kipande cha keki...loyalists wake, jeshi, wapinzani na maopportunists kama akina el baradei.

Ataondoka atake asitake,kama leo ndio waandamanaji wamesema watavamia ikulu mpaka kieleweke.

WASHINGTON: Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak said Thursday in an interview with ABC television that he wants to leave office, but fears there will be chaos if he resigns.

"I don't care what people say about me. Right now I care about my country, I care about Egypt," Mubarak said, as violent protests against his rule stretched into a 10th day.
."

...One time i agree with Mubarak.

Aondoke na asilete propaganda zake za kishenzi hapa eti anaipenda nchi yake.utaipenda nchi bila kujali raia?

Ataondoka atake asitake,kama leo ndio waandamanaji wamesema watavamia ikulu mpaka kieleweke.

Mkulu,
Heshima mbele,naamini kuwa of all the days,wameamua siku ya FRIDAY iwe ndiyo siku ya mwisho kwa huyu jamaa kuwepo ofisini, hiyo siku ina maana kubwa sana.
Ni siku ya ibada,watu "watamwomba Allah kwenye swala hii ya ijumaa AWANUSURU" na huyo mtu anayeitwa Mubarak, then watu wakitoka kuswali misikitini sikilizia huo MUZIKI wake....

The beleaguered Egyptian leader said he was "fed-up with being president and would like to leave office now, but cannot, he says, for fear that the country would sink into chaos," ABC's Christiane Amanpour reported after their 20-minute interview in Cairo.

The veteran leader added: "I was very unhappy about yesterday. I do not want to see Egyptians fighting each other."
Chaos ipi tena zaidi ya hiyo iliopo?

...One time i agree with Mubarak.

What exactly is it that you agree with?

That he is the ONLY one that can prevent chaos in Egypt? If anybody else takes over on an interim basis until elections, there will be chaos. Or do you really believe that this man actually cares about anything but himself, his family and his friends.

Please don't tell me you are that naieve

I am so happy with Muslim awakening and awareness ! Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Yemen. This is Islamic liberation movement.

20112292218424797_20.jpg

It's true. A patriot will always think about his country first, and for that I am with Mubarak . This should be a lesson for Self imposed Leaders all over the World. EGYPT should not be left to that Nuclear Scientist who is even older than Mubarak and his is very dangerous just like his profession. Its time for a Young Nasser to rise in the Land of the Nile. Please handover EGYPT to the right generation - The Youth.

I am so happy with Muslim awakening and awareness ! Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Yemen. This is Islamic liberation movement.

20112292218424797_20.jpg

الذهاب المسلمين

Chaos ipi tena zaidi ya hiyo iliopo?

Chaos ya kugombea kuwa rais kati ya faction groups. Huijui Egypt vizuri. Nimeongea na Jamaa yangu Mu-Egypt anasema Mubarak akitoka utaanza ugomvi wa kugombea nafasi ya kuongoza kati ya makundi yanayompinga. Ndiyo maana anataka kabla ya kuondoka aache nchi katika mfumo mzuri wa demokrasi na kwa kuanzia wanaanza na katiba ya nchi ili uchaguzi wa September uwe free and fair. Vinginevyo kama wanataka aondoke sasa hivi basi inatakiwa jeshi kuchukua nchi, yaani anatoka military man anaingia military man.

Tumkaribishe Tanzania aende kujifunza kunywa maji ya mto Nile akiwa Mwanza

Back
Top Bottom