Mr President: a weak phenomenon

wehoodie

JF-Expert Member
Nov 20, 2011
I was following news the other evening, suddenly I saw news piece with Mr. President as the focal of attention. The news flash made me think of our top CEO, I realized I’m short of expression about him he clearly manifest a weak phenomenon.

If this was Darwinism era, Charles Darwin would have easily surpass his natural selection theory based on the concept of ‘weak’ and ‘strong’ if he would have used presidents as model, JK would have given the most positive results as ‘weak set’ that will be naturally eliminated from power.

He is charismatic, flamboyant person that believes in the ideal of friendship and the norms of ‘scratch my back I’ll scratch yours’, the kind that loves their friend too much that they do not have guts to tell them the truth because it will hurt them. He is so cool to the extent that some people think he biologically lacks an expression of anger. Perhaps he should be subjected to seriouslessness syndrome diagnosis.

He’s such a person that would have spectacular achievement in career if he decided to use his warm smile and baby face look in entertainment industry perhaps as an MC, he’s funny joker I heard, he would have good time travelling to deliver inaneloquent funny speech, indeed he would have been a flying celebrity, his longtime wannabe that he’s currently pursuing only at a wrong place with wrong credentials. I wish was there to advice him what to take as a career.

In politics, we need leaders not celebrity. He is the kind that offers ideas when people need decision, there is nothing special with a man with ideas, even animals have ideas but what matters is whose ideas materialize. His entourage cast doubt in his leadership acumen but they have not grown balls to correct him.

In presidency society he is a evidently a social misfit, he is ying while everyone else is yang. A cut from military as he could not survive the norms of difficult and objective decision in the battlefield where a slip in decision could easily cost a platoon life. Some once told me that all sins are different forms of one major evil, theft. A lie is stealing someone’s right to the truth, killing a man is stealing wife’s joy to a husband, is stealing kids right to a father….JK perfects this concepts, he steal Citizen’s right to president, he steal people’s desire to live in better conditions….

Apparently because of his shallow ability to execute his duties ‘they’ use him to their advantage, now we (nation) are caught between a rock and a hard place, we are like sail man hit by storm in deep sea waiting for the God’s mercy to reach shore, we are the kind who run along the race track to accompany the winner.

I am not scapegoating on him I’m rather challenging his ability to deliver what we are expecting of him as an entrusted individual to do the job. It is never too late to follow the footstep of Berlusconi, he can jump the sheep to relinquish the control of the country, it will be an honor to him….ooppss there is power breakout…to be continued…

the law was survival for the fittest.
Bt now we say not only fittest but also the brave!

Back
Top Bottom