Money is better than Life for CCM members

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
I once have had some talks with a Psychiatrist over a number of certain political issues pertaining my country Tanzania especially in the Corona Pandemic as to how the fifth phase government acts on containing those deadly virus. The psychiatrist which is also my friend commentated that.

95% of CCM fans are mentally ill, which is why whatever evil,to them simply seems good, the rest of 5% are mentally fit, nevertheless they uphold the bloody party for their interests sake.

Such fans are like Eric Shigongo who recently backed up the government's decision on condemning lockdown as he was being interviewed by VOA.

Shigongo is an intellectual man, he truly knows how the Magufuli administration perpetrated on ignoring lockdown by claiming that if lockdown takes place economy will shrink.

This is ridiculous, how should you scale money with life? We can work for money, but we can't work for life.

The hypocrites ingratiate to the ruling party in order to guard their interests lest they become broke.

Some of them have been matching Sweden with Tanzania, that Sweden did not make any lockdown, and so did Tanzania.

Sweden is a developed country and its people were warned beforehand that Covid -19 is the deadly virus which requires great attention and they're equipped with classic medical insurance, the Swedes are intellectuals, unlike Tanzania whose leader scorned the virus and spoke in public that, the virus was not a big case but rather a minor disease, hence Tanzanians should move on working as usual.

Tanzania has poor medical insurance and its people are ignorant.

So this led to more people ignore the pandemic as well as their leader.

The supreme leader knows everything, even on issues irrelevant to his roles.

That's why he's been sacking off each expert and he'll continually sack off more, for him money is better than life.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Tz wanaikataa lockdown kwa sababu ni nchi maskini yakutupwa most of people can't survive without earning daily income, huwezi kulinganisha Tz na Sweden unakuwa unafanya makosa makubwa ya kiakili.

Hii practise yakuwekwa ndani (lockdown) ni tamaduni ya kale ya baadhi ya makabila yetu kama Wazaramo wanawaweka ndani wanawali (vigori), so bado sisi tunatembea kifua mbele tukijivunia utamaduni wetu ukiigwa dunia nzima.

Huyu dogo huko taveta Kenya anauza bia na kule Kenya wamewekwa lockdown usiku so bia hauzi anaona huku bongo tunadunda dunda anaona aibu kaa hukohuko
Tz wanaikataa lockdown kwa sababu nichi maskini yakutupwa most of people can't survive without earn daily income, uwez kulinganisha Tz na Sweden unakuwa unafanya makosa makubwa ya kiakili.

Huyu dogo huko taveta Kenya anauza bia na kule Kenya wamewekwa lockdown usiku so bia hauzi anaona huku bongo tunadunda dunda anaoaibu kaa hukohuko

Hila Tz sio Tunadunda Isipokuwa Tumeamua kuhide information hili kuminimize Pressure kwenye Jamii, Hila In real Fact vifo vipo na wagonjwa wapo wengi tu.

Back
Top Bottom