Mombasa is now 2nd most developed EAC city after Nairobi

Mombasa is far much ahead of Dar.
IMG_20191023_185549.jpeg
IMG_20191023_185720.jpeg
IMG_20191023_185542.jpeg
IMG_20191023_185536.jpeg
IMG_20191023_185557.jpeg
IMG_20191023_185745.jpeg

How do u laugh your ass out, do u laugh so hard your rectum pops through your anus? Thats so gayish.
Aisee, unahitaji maombi. Kwa kifupi ndio huwa wanasema LMAO, 'phrase' ambayo huwa naiona kila sehemu mitandaoni. Phrase kama hizo kwa kiingereza huwa wanaziiita 'idioms' na huwa sio 'literal'. Kwa mfano, biting the bullet(kufanya kitu ambacho hakikufurahishi, kwasababu huna option nyingine), kicking the bucket(kufa), taking the bull by its horns, n.k., n.k.

Happened this Evening, I was also there in one of the East Africa’s Big match Tournament in VPL

Simba Sc Vs Azam Fc (1-0)

How long will it Take for Mombasa to Reach this Level of Civilization
Nyie mkubali ni Warugaruga na waporipori,
Dar achanneni nayo, Siyo Level ya Nairobi wala Mambasa
IMG_0446.JPG

He could have said, Mombasa is the second developed after Nairobi in Kenya but not in EAC

Happened this Evening, I was also there in one of the East Africa’s Big match Tournament in VPL

View attachment 1242290
Mombasa is building a much more modern stadium in EA. Remember it's being built by County Govt.
tapatalk_1570719329544.jpeg

Mombasa is building a much more modern stadium in EA. Remember it's being built by County Govt. View attachment 1242409

Until the chinese agrees to Fund them, Besides,
This was Jubilee promise to build 5 New Stadia, Ten years later you are sharing Renders,
So far my Point was not a Stadium, but the civilization that Will take Kenyans another 20yrs,
Do you see the Beauty of RED?
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG

View attachment 1242290
Ushakubali Mombasa vs Dar... Thank you tumekuwa tukiimba hapa mnakataa but at least you are there already.😁

This was Jubilee promise to build 5 New Stadia, Ten years later you are sharing Renders,
So far my Point was not a Stadium, but the civilization that Will take Kenyans another 20yrs,
View attachment 1242635View attachment 1242636
Yani imefikia kufananisha Dar na Mombasa? Nilijua tu Hii siku itafika na hamtajua mkiingia ndani 😂😂😂
Thanks for acknowledging what has been postponed for a while now.

Yani imefikia kufananisha Dar na Mombasa? Nilijua tu Hii siku itafika na hamtajua mkiingia ndani
Thanks for acknowledging what has been postponed for a while now.

Hiyo ni Dar Vs The Whole Kenya,
That Level of Civilization won’t Happen in Kenya for the next 20yrs.

Daah Wakenya bana, yaan wameona NBO haitoshi kwahiyo sasa ni Dar Vs ( NBO + MSA )

aisee kweli Dar ni motoo....
EAC Giants
.Dar
.NBO
.MSA

View attachment 1242635View attachment 1242636
Jubilee and China has nothing to do with County govt of Mombasa, the project is fully funded by the county and the works has already started. Mombasa is now better than Dar in
Stadium
Roads
Port
Beauty
Housing etc

Aisee, unahitaji maombi. Kwa kifupi ndio huwa wanasema LMAO, 'phrase' ambayo huwa naiona kila sehemu mitandaoni. Phrase kama hizo kwa kiingereza huwa wanaziiita 'idioms' na huwa sio 'literal'. Kwa mfano, biting the bullet(kufanya kitu ambacho hakikufurahishi, kwasababu huna option nyingine), kicking the bucket(kufa), taking the bull by its horns, n.k., n.k.
Bro, how do u laugh your ass out?

Jubilee and China has nothing to do with County govt of Mombasa, the project is fully funded by the county and the works has already started. Mombasa is now better than Dar in
Stadium
Roads
Port
Beauty
Housing etc

Is there any stadium in Kenya?

Back
Top Bottom