Mombasa Development

In five years the town will be different. Economic growth in Kenya is inevitable
I thought vision 2030 ni pipe dream, am seeing it unfolding right before my eyes everywhere!!., all that is being done was captured in the vision 2030, ata expressway iko kwa ile render that was drawn when Kibaki was president, and was spear headed by professor Anyang Nyong'o., the now Kisumu governor. ata kama maybe tukose kufika 100%, it will be above 65% or even 70%.., done.., Kenya inafanya mambo kwa mpangilio, not a reaction from any country like the southerners., wanafanya kwa vile kenya wamefanya.,

I thought vision 2030 ni pipe dream, am seeing it unfolding right before my eyes everywhere!!., all that is being done was captured in the vision 2030, ata expressway iko kwa ile render that was drawn when Kibaki was president, and was spear headed by professor Anyang Nyong'o., the now Kisumu governor. ata kama maybe tukose kufika 100%, it will be above 65% or even 70%.., done.., Kenya inafanya mambo kwa mpangilio, not a reaction from any country like the southerners., wanafanya kwa vile kenya wamefanya.,
I agree. Vision 2030 ought to have been followed to strictly. Uhunye cancelled alot of infrastructure, hoping the next administration will pick up the pace

Changamwe interchange.

1626805984098.png

Sure, but with the constructions going on, and new places cropping up, it will be sorted, though not in the near future., ni kama tu Dar., residentials are sprawling kienyeji in most places..,
is there a separate CBD coming up in like NBOs upper hill and Westy? Gov needs to be bold and buy out the Railway Golf Club in Nairobi