Mombasa and Zanzibar Beach Lodges comparison

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
Emotions aside these two cities i.e. Stonetown city n Mombasa city have so much in comon. From international airports to ports to world class hotels, resorts n lodges to historical attractions, real estates n culture n traditions to go with. Please feel free to share what u find beautiful from these two sister cities.

Emotions aside these two cities i.e. Stonetown city n Mombasa city have so much in comon. From international airports to ports to world class hotels, resorts n lodges to historical attractions, real estates n culture n traditions to go with. Please feel free to share what u find beautiful from these two sister cities.
Mombasa and Zanzibar ni mama na mtoto wameteganishwa tu!.

Desperate wanker

Zanzibar tena si Dar

Mombasa City!!
tapatalk_1539242568975.jpeg
CIFHuRsURIFB_IMG_1523513848095.jpeg
mombasa-at-night2-2.jpeg
featured-1.jpeg
mombasa_city3.jpeg
mombasa-nyerere-avenue-2.jpeg
Cji9piUWsAEwfHt.jpeg
VNQmCNx.jpeg
Cji9nCeWkAAUBGn.jpeg
Kenya_Mombasa_Rooftops.jpeg
Cji9r3UWgAAEjw2.jpeg