Mkurya huyu katiya fola.

Nhunda

Feb 4, 2011
KDDDA Company
Box Musoma

APLICATION OF JOB

I am aply to my job of security guard to you boss in you company of KDDDA.
I am complete to Sitandad 7 examination certificate in 1997. My skool here Nyamongo very good. I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no waif and no childish. My father deaded long time ago and my mother is marry in Swaziland country there 10 years now, no see she until now, so nobody known to help me money and food and tea and drink. My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Mjaluo teacher teaching me is look jelous of myself. Me because wear expenses cloth and shoe than Mjaluo teacher.

I here people you want security guards to your

company and I tell you I am one of that job experience for 2 years looking video for Rambo I, II and III. I also shot thief dead. I want to join the company of you and chase criminal and thief out with SMG of me. I can fight for SMG, arrow, spear, panga, knife, stick and stones. Me also can fight for boxing like Tyson.
Please consider my aplication very careful and call me any time because me have hand telephone now. I am red for interview with you if you like me.

Me have no photocopy certificate because the photocopy mashine there at Mchaga shop is of a long time and very old it can mistake spelling in the certificate, that is why.

I am very hornest and I didn't steal since I born until now. I can speak English free.
I have no very many I end here. Please also greet your wife and childish!

Yours
Mwita Chacha Marwa son of Msafiri (AK47).

KDDDA Company
Box Musoma

APLICATION OF JOB

I am complete to Sitandad 7 examination certificate in 1997. My skool here Nyamongo very good. I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no waif and no childish. My father deaded long time ago and my mother is marry in Swaziland country there 10 years now, no see she until now, so nobody known to help me money and food and tea and drink. My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Mjaluo teacher teaching me is look jelous of myself. Me because wear expenses cloth and shoe than Mjaluo teacher.

company and I tell you I am one of that job experience for 2 years looking video for Rambo I, II and III. I also shot thief dead. I want to join the company of you and chase criminal and thief out with SMG of me. I can fight for SMG, arrow, spear, panga, knife, stick and stones. Me also can fight for boxing like Tyson.
Please consider my aplication very careful and call me any time because me have hand telephone now. I am red for interview with you if you like me.

Me have no photocopy certificate because the photocopy mashine there at Mchaga shop is of a long time and very old it can mistake spelling in the certificate, that is why.

I am very hornest and I didn't steal since I born until now. I can speak English free.

Yours

Ha..ha..haaaaaa......!!!, lkn km ni std 7 Chacha kajitahidi san kuliko hawa f 4 ya shule-kata.

kajitahidi sana jamani kama ni Std 7. Siku hizi mtu kamaliza form 4 hawezi kuandika application letter!!!

Mazee mkurya yuko juu, wangapi mko makazini application letters mliandikiwa? jamaa apewe chaka aonyeshe mauzoefu.

Huo ung'eng' umenivunja mbavu Tata,atakuwa mrya nchoka huyo,waanchari wako juu bwana.

KDDDA Company
Box Musoma

APLICATION OF JOB

Yours

hii ni barua na cv au ni barua tu....maana ni soo

Wajamaica wana english yao na inakubalika basi na wakurya wanayo ' kuryan slang'.

KDDDA Company
Box Musoma

APLICATION OF JOB

Yours

ha ha ha ha ha da!! ASANTE SANA SANA SANA,,MANAKE UMENIVUNJA MBAVU ZANGU,,SHUKURANI SANA,,
REAL!!!! U MAKE MY DAY!!

Mbavu zangu zinauma kupita kiasi,
kwa uchekeshaji huu itabidi mbavu zangu nizikatie bima,,,
asante sana NHUNDA

NINGEKUWA MIMI NDIYO MWAJIRI HUYU JAMAA NINGEMCHUKUA ,THEN AKIANZA KAZI NAMPIGA PICHA KUUBWA NAIWEKA OFISINI KWANGU,
ILI NIKIWA NA HASIRA NAIANGALIA PICHA YAKE ,NACHEKA NA KUPUNGUZA HASIRA, PRESSURE NTAKUWA NAISIKIA TU.

Poti wote tuko juu sana msilete utani sisi haturudi nyuma mda wa kazi

Kwa nchi kama yetu huyu yuko juu maaana umuhimu wa lugha ni kueleweka na huyu ameeleweka ipasavyo. Akiongea mambo yatakuwa safi sana. Nimecheka sana nobody known to help me money and food and tea and drink...!hahahahaha