Middle Class Grows In Kenya

may be it is true..... but the heading should sound Middle Class Grows In Nairobi as the 5.43min video script shows what is happening in Nairobi especially in prime areas of the city (Kibera and Mathare slam are not included... may be nowadays are not part of Nairobi City).... again nothing displayed about the entire country.... I'm sure if what transpires in the entire country could be shown, then what you claim growth in Nairobi would have been offsetted by the mercy and drawbacks of other places......
So guys.... Nairobi is in Kenya..... but Kenya is not Nairobi... i.e what happens in Nairobi does not necessarily portray the facts of other places... the other side of the coin is very different... (so be wide.... not narrow minded)...

Again the credibility of the source......don't trust any source...... mtu asiyesoma magazeti ni mjinga.....lakini mtu anayeamini kila anachosoma kwenye magazeti ni mjinga zaidi.....

Ni maoni yangu tu.

It could be true that Kibera and mathare are facing a heavy backlash from pessimists with lots ammunition, but let us not forget that such was brought about by two-and-a-half decades of crazy and autocratic Moi regime, where neglect and casual approach to matters of national interest and welfare of citizens were the order of the day. And the fact that emerging African countries are always getting heavy backlashes from armchair journalists from the west and self seeking administrations, on poverty, disease/HIV, and slums, that cannot overshadow the fact that economies are making progress. Governments are also gradually obtaining full liberty to priorities and excersice their authority with minimal interferance.

IMHO: it took 24 years to bring down a vibrant kenyan economy. Why pessimists expect an immediate and miraculous turnaround is crazy!

may be it is true..... but the heading should sound Middle Class Grows In Nairobi as the 5.43min video script shows what is happening in Nairobi especially in prime areas of the city (Kibera and Mathare slam are not included... may be nowadays are not part of Nairobi City).... again nothing displayed about the entire country.... I'm sure if what transpires in the entire country could be shown, then what you claim growth in Nairobi would have been offsetted by the mercy and drawbacks of other places......
So guys.... Nairobi is in Kenya..... but Kenya is not Nairobi... i.e what happens in Nairobi does not necessarily portray the facts of other places... the other side of the coin is very different... (so be wide.... not narrow minded)...

Again the credibility of the source......don't trust any source...... mtu asiyesoma magazeti ni mjinga.....lakini mtu anayeamini kila anachosoma kwenye magazeti ni mjinga zaidi.....

Ni maoni yangu tu.

their main focus, if you cared to watch and listen to the clip, was the growing middle class in Kenya. we haven't denied that like everywhere else in the world, there is A LOT of poverty in Kenya, but the main focus here is the middle class in Kenya, which is growing rapidly.

their main focus, if you cared to watch and listen to the clip, was the growing middle class in Kenya. we haven't denied that like everywhere else in the world, there is A LOT of poverty in Kenya, but the main focus here is the middle class in Kenya, which is growing rapidly.

acha bwana smatta.....middle class growth in Nairobi.....na si Kenya... sikiliza kwa makini hiyo script.

may be it is true..... but the heading should sound Middle Class Grows In Nairobi as the 5.43min video script shows what is happening in Nairobi especially in prime areas of the city ( Kibera and Mathare slam are not included ... may be nowadays are not part of Nairobi City).... again nothing displayed about the entire country.... I'm sure if what transpires in the entire country could be shown, then what you claim growth in Nairobi would have been offsetted by the mercy and drawbacks of other places......

Ni maoni yangu tu.
I knew someone would bring in "slams"(sic). While you lot are making noise...this is what Kenya is doing

take a look at the footage contained there...that's where Kenyan "slams" are heading. Meanwhile, how's it going in Dar (I've got photos), any improvements?

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew someone would bring in "slams"(sic). While you lot are making noise...this is what Kenya is doing

take a look at the footage contained there...that's where Kenyan "slams" are heading. Meanwhile, how's it going in Dar (I've got photos), any improvements?

Great question! Let us wait for answers from these moral cowards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom