Michelle.....

Inaonekana hutaki kukumbuka vya zamani... I got good news for you: him neither.
Waonaje muanze tu afresh kama vile ndio mmekutana?
After all, he is in JF with you...

Siwezi hivi dear, hata hasemi kwanini alifanya vile,i can't forgive him if he can not explain what happened....and also,am in a relationship with someone.....!!

But really I just want you to know,
I will always let my love for you show,
Even when you are really mad,
And times are just really bad,
I'll say those three words to make it right,
So you can stay and hold me tight.

Wonders shall never end..." So you can stay and hold me tight". Helooooooooo, someone is dreaming here.....!!

Mwali hii sio kama jamaa ndio anazimika. . . hii ni "BABY COME BACK". . . inahitaji muda.

Nawe nayo unajaribu kufanya ionekana vibaya kweeeli..
okay .. unataka tu afanye nini kuonyesha bado anampenda 100%..

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Mwali hii sio kama jamaa ndio anazimika. . . hii ni "BABY COME BACK". . . inahitaji muda.
Lazima nyinyi mtakua mnamsoka kwa kukumbuka yalio pita.
Ukisoma alivo andika hapo hajaomba yote hayo.
Au uliomba Hashycool?

Siwezi hivi dear, hata hasemi kwanini alifanya vile,i can't forgive him if he can not explain what happened....and also,am in a relationship with someone.....!!
Nimefurahi sana kuskia hivo. But kama Hashy anataka mkae chit chat, how is that relevant?

Wonders shall never end..." So you can stay and hold me tight". Helooooooooo, someone is dreaming here.....!!

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." you know this better....

this guy he is going out of his comfort zone to show you how much you mean to him.. will be real nice if you show some appreciation.

Michelle
at least amerudi na yuko chini ya migu yako..
He is doing every thing in his power to show you is a better person now..
in other hand unaruhusiwa kukasirika ..... its okay

He thinks am torturing him when i demand explanation....if this is the better him then he might as well look for someone else....!!

big

He thinks am torturing him when i demand explanation....if this is the better him then he might as well look for someone else....!!

okay okay alright.... i went out
Hurtful words have been said I admit
But it doesn’t mean love is dead and buried.
We have gone through so much with grit
The love for you my heart can’t be emptied
Why did I agree that we shall quit
When for our future I silently plead.
Now when all alone I sit
My feelings for you grow rather than recede
If only you can find it in your heart to permit
To continue where we left off and make it succeed