mi nilivunjika mbavu zote, wewe je? hebu tujikumbushe......

Ms Judith

JF-Expert Member
Dec 24, 2010
While visiting England, Mr Mrema, Chairman of TLP, was invited to tea with the Queen.
He asked her about her leadership philosophy. She said it was to be surrounded by intelligent people.
He asked how she knows if they are intelligent.. "I do so by asking them the right questions," said the queen.. "Allow me to demonstrate." She phoned Tony Blair, " Mr Blair, please answer tis question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child; and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Tony Blair responded, "It's me ma'am." "Correct!" "There you are Mr Mrema!"
"Thanks a lot ma'am. I'll definitely be using that!"
Upon returning to Bongo, Mr Mrema put the Minister of Infrastructure by then Mr Mramba to the test:
"Heh, brother, I wonder if you can answer a question for me?"
"Off course. What's on your mind?"
"Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this chils is not your brother or your sister.. Who is it?". Mramba hems and haws and finally says, "Can I tink about it and get back to you?"
Mr Mramba calls a meeting of all senior burocrats and they puzzled over the question, but could not come up with an answer.
Finally, in desperation, Mramba called Magufuli and puts the question to him. Magufuli answered immediately, "Simple, it's me, off course!"
Much rellieved, Mramba rushes back to Mrema and exclaims, "I know the answer! I know who it is! It's Magufuli, theMinister for Roads!"
Mrema replies in disgust, "PUMBAFU mkubwa wee, ovyo kabisa! It's Tony Blair!!"

While visiting England, Mr Mrema, Chairman of TLP, was invited to tea with the Queen.
He asked her about her leadership philosophy. She said it was to be surrounded by intelligent people.
He asked how she knows if they are intelligent.. "I do so by asking them the right questions," said the queen.. "Allow me to demonstrate." She phoned Tony Blair, " Mr Blair, please answer tis question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child; and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Upon returning to Bongo, Mr Mrema put the Minister of Infrastructure by then Mr Mramba to the test:
"Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this chils is not your brother or your sister.. Who is it?". Mramba hems and haws and finally says, "Can I tink about it and get back to you?"
Mr Mramba calls a meeting of all senior burocrats and they puzzled over the question, but could not come up with an answer.
Finally, in desperation, Mramba called Magufuli and puts the question to him. Magufuli answered immediately, "Simple, it's me, off course!"
Much rellieved, Mramba rushes back to Mrema and exclaims, "I know the answer! I know who it is! It's Magufuli, theMinister for Roads!"

ndugu tatizo lugha haieleweki kwa wengi tumesoma st.kayumba.

Duh! ahahahaha!!!!!!so only intelligent person seems to be Mr Magufuli lol! manake hata hiyo mzee ya kilalacha iko holla!!but Jiandae Miss kwani hiyo mzee ya kilalacha and Mr Mramba hv got a lot of tails in here!

Duh! ahahahaha!!!!!!so only intelligent person seems to be Mr Magufuli lol! manake hata hiyo mzee ya kilalacha iko holla!!but Jiandae Miss kwani hiyo mzee ya kilalacha and Mr Mramba hv got a lot of tails in here!

haha, intelligents watakuwa maghufuli na tony blair!