Membe for presidency? That’s just another political masturbation

Hello,
Please help me understand the meaning of political masturbation.?What does it mean?
Just use google search engine > any web dictionary will tell what it means!
After primary school we learn self learning!

Ahahahhahahah ahahahahha dah nimekumbuka nsumba sec. Alikuwepo na chama cha wapiga puli...CHAPUNSUTA. Dah JF tamu jmn

Though my English is not of your type,,you the self-appointed English instructor mr Zygot ,,..but it cant be hindrance for us to voice up our opinions.

I have something say
The recent emerged Africa's brutal tyrant is so worried of the most famous intellectual and smart diplomat in his presidency champions. Even himself knows that. Its you the petty puppets in his accused regime who hypocritically deny the truth.
The guy absolutely lacks even the little leadership skills to run the village.
Only brutality, injustices, kidnapping and even killings to his opponents is the newly emerged leadership style intends to save the rotting regime.
That is how politics in Cameroon are. Liberation in Cameroon is soon coming.

do you seriously believe that a strong and patriot president can combat corruption? it simply doesn't work, we need a strong system that is capable of holding anyone accountable. everybody should be liable for investigation and prosecution including the president and his cabinet. to build that kind of system we need a new constitution and a president who believes in institutional strength rather than the patriotism of the president, neither JPM nor Membe is one of those.
You really had a point when you started showing your need for strong institutions but, you missed a point by linking strong institutions with need for a new constitution. A constitution is nothing if it is to be for immoral population. Simply, recall what the Kenyans did! They ended up with a well decorated constitution that we believed was a solution for their country's misdirection. Where are they? The constitution had never been followed, it had never solved their crashes.

We pretend to know a way out of this poverty but, we keep on saying the same failing route. We say democracy, we say good governance, we say strong institutions and, etc. then, my question has been the same; which countries over the world did develop through that route? Democracy had never been a necessary ingredient for development. Never! Democracy is for protecting achieved development. FINITO!

Can you shift your contribution to Kiswahili threads? What you are writing is what we say literal translation of Kiswahili sentences. There is no english flavour in your wording. I can understand what you are struggling to communicate but, I am worried that you may end up composing taarabu like we always see in those Kiswahili thrds.
Mkuu Zygot( that word mkuu is a symbol of my respect to you regardless of what I am going to tell you) We are not from England or UK, Your thread is about Tanzania, Waswahili country, a country that uses swahili as a means of communication. Taarabu or not that is what we are. Your thread is about our election and you are expecting us waswahili who are voters to be perfect in your laguage? And you are judging us by our inability to understand something that is not us?

Ngoja nikueleze Kwa lugha yetu ya taarabu maana sina uhakika kama utaelewa English yangu mbovu, namaanisha hivi': sisi sio wazungu, ni waswahili na Taarabu ni sehemu ya utamaduni wa waswahili, ndio sisi na ndio tupo nyumbani.

Unaleta mada inayohusu uchaguzi wetu, sisi waswahili ndo wapiga kura halafu unatuona hatuna uelewa sababu ya kutumia kiingereza?

Porojo, vijembe, figisu ndo maisha ya siasa za mswahili. Vijembe kama kukatwa mikia, kuwashwa washwa, malofa, vimetokana na siasa tena kutoka kwa viongozi wetu waswahili na vina burudani yake, na vinaleta chachu ya siasa zetu. Kubaliana na hali au amia huko kwa wazungu wastaarabu wenzio upeleke mada za uchaguzi huko kwao.

Na ukitaka kujua tabia zetu halisi nenda kwenye kampeni za kisiasa usikilize wagombea na wapiga kura wanavyorushiana vijembe, uone wanawake zetu wanavyokata mauno, nenda kwenye vijiwe vya kahawa uone lugha ya kiswahili inavyotumika kunanga wagombea. Ukiwakuta waambie Watumie hiyo lugha yako, waelekeze kwamba uswahili na Taarabu ni ishara ya ujinga ili uchambwe kwa kiswahili ukitoka hapo Utakuwa umemuelewa mswahili ni nani.

Hon.Membe is the only person who can take us back home..
We have been exiled in our country, whoever challenges or criticises is named a traitor or public enemy. Our Constitution is nothing today, public leaders are in panic and fear....HON.MEMBE is the only hope for Tanzanians.

Mkuu Zygot( that word mkuu is a symbol of my respect to you regardless of what I am going to tell you) We are not from England or UK, Your thread is about Tanzania, Waswahili country, a country that uses swahili as a means of communication. Taarabu or not that is what we are. Your thread is about our election and you are expecting us waswahili who are voters to be perfect in your laguage? And you are judging us by our inability to understand something that is not us?

Ngoja nikueleze Kwa lugha yetu ya taarabu maana sina uhakika kama utaelewa English yangu mbovu, namaanisha hivi': sisi sio wazungu, ni waswahili na Taarabu ni sehemu ya utamaduni wa waswahili, ndio sisi na ndio tupo nyumbani.

Unaleta mada inayohusu uchaguzi wetu, sisi waswahili ndo wapiga kura halafu unatuona hatuna uelewa sababu ya kutumia kiingereza?

Porojo, vijembe, figisu ndo maisha ya siasa za mswahili. Vijembe kama kukatwa mikia, kuwashwa washwa, malofa, vimetokana na siasa tena kutoka kwa viongozi wetu waswahili na vina burudani yake, na vinaleta chachu ya siasa zetu. Kubaliana na hali au amia huko kwa wazungu wastaarabu wenzio upeleke mada za uchaguzi huko kwao.

Na ukitaka kujua tabia zetu halisi nenda kwenye kampeni za kisiasa usikilize wagombea na wapiga kura wanavyorushiana vijembe, uone wanawake zetu wanavyokata mauno, nenda kwenye vijiwe vya kahawa uone lugha ya kiswahili inavyotumika kunanga wagombea. Ukiwakuta waambie Watumie hiyo lugha yako, waelekeze kwamba uswahili na Taarabu ni ishara ya ujinga ili uchambwe kwa kiswahili ukitoka hapo Utakuwa umemuelewa mswahili ni nani.
Boss! Mbona umegawa thrd yangu kwa Zygot? Hii siyo yake! It's me, Patriot.

Mkuu namwonea huruma Sana Membe, Najua ni gwiji wa ujasusi lakini bahati mbaya mtu anayetaka kushindana naye ana dola tayari na anajua lengo la Membe so it's very simple to finish him off.
Kikwete alifanya kosa mwenyewe asitarajie kwamba Membe ataupata tena Urais, otherwise hata maisha yake naye yapo Hatarini.
Nisiongee Mengi, ila 2020 utakuwa uchaguzi mbaya zaidi ktk historia ya Tanzania, nayaona mataifa makubwa yakiingilia kati na Tanzania kusimama
Hivi dola ni nini???

1:Zuma South Africa alikuwanayo.

2:Thabo Mbeki alikuwa na dola

3:Zimbambwe Robert Gabriel Mugabe alikuwa na Dola.

4:SUDAN Al Bashir alikuwa na DOLA.

WEWE unazungumza dola gani?

Hao niliowataja walitoka kabla ya muda japo study case nzuri ni ZUMA& MBEKI.

Waliposhinikizwa na vyama kuachia ngazi kabla ya MUDA DOLA ILIKUWA WAPI???
"what goes around comes toaround"

hopeful umenielewa.

2020 ni Benard Kamilius Membe over.

Hon.Membe is the only person who can take us back home..
We have been exiled in our country, whoever challenges or criticises is named a traitor or public enemy. Our Constitution is nothing today, public leaders are in panic and fear....HON.MEMBE is the only hope for Tanzanians.
ABSOLUTELY Chief !

Tanzanians are cursed and doomed to failure. A well ,thinking person will never ever think of membe just to be a warden in a college. But i am so astonished to see these educated people trying to mould membe to be something he isnt.

Membe is Just another political scum bag... And i wonder how mental fit people would consider him to be a president of this republic.

I advise them. If they love him so much then they should allow him to be the president of their families.we wont allow these stupid thoughts to persevere in our country. Now way.IT WONT HAPPEN.
very poor analysis! broad minded people won't be proud to someone who distort
1:eek:our economy

2:misuse of government fund(lack of prorities) SGR as white elephant project.

3:distort international relationship

Your brain is personally masturbated and contaminated by CCM faeces, Magufuli doesn't have a permanent warrant to rule Tanzania, every single citizen has a right to run for presidency,Membe is better than Magufuli both internally and internationally, only fools love the fool who has been plunging Tanzania into the weird hole of poverty
You nailed it

MEMBE WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC GOVT OF TZ. MAYBE YOUR FAMILY PRESIDENT.

very poor analysis! broad minded people won't be proud to someone who distort
1:eek:our economy

2:misuse of government fund(lack of prorities) SGR as white elephant project.

3:distort international relationship

Back
Top Bottom