Matured men only

When you say you need someone to 'shower you with all a woman wants' what exactly do you mean? Some women just want a tender loving presence. Others want expensive gifts. Others want sex 24/7. What exactly do you want. A matured man like me can make you feel loved to extreme. But I first want to know exactly what you want

Daah,mnitafsirie kwa kiswahl wadau,maana nmetoka kapa hapa..wenda naikosa fursa adhimu

When you say you need someone to 'shower you with all a woman wants' what exactly do you mean? Some women just want a tender loving presence. Others want expensive gifts. Others want sex 24/7. What exactly do you want. A matured man like me can make you feel loved to extreme. But I first want to know exactly what you want
Man just PM her and find out

Sidhani Kama huyu ni matured kama anavyotaka.
Huwezi kuandika mwandiko wa hivyo, hata sehemu ya kupumzika hakuna!!!
Khaaaa!!
Hakuna mkato, nukta, mshangao!!!

utupe na mrejesho basi kama huko PM kimeeleweka au vipi ili kuwapa moyo na wengine wenye hitaji kama lako

Daah..yaani huo mwandiko hata nukta wala kituo hamna..

Sometimes in life all you need is peace and love actualy most times you need someone to care about you make you feel special make u relax one person you can share your thoughts without being judged or just relax with someone quietly just good company over dinner or whatever the goal is to have someone you can share this with im that woman im matured all i want is a man to be there for to do all that but respect is the key you need to know more pm me we talk more all i need from this man is shower me with all that a woman desires
Plz note this is for those matured men only who will understand this post positively life is too short we all need one another to live and be happy to keep life moving happiness is the key thanks

kuwa mvumilivu tu naamini watu mature wamejaa tele humu

Wacha nijisogeze PM, maana kwa mkazo huu wa anko, tunadaka kama senene bukoba:D