Mathematics Exam Paper

forex

Jun 15, 2017
*MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER*
*Time*: *3Hrs 30MINS*

*INSTRUCTIONS:*
1 *_ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS_*

2 *_ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS_*

*1.* You are a married man and you have dated somebody's wife for *two* years, busy spending on her like there is no tomorrow. eventually she drops you and concentrates on her innocent husband. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. *(20 marks)*

*2.* You bought a phone for your friend's wife and she gave it to her husband. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. *(20 marks)*

*3. For Men* You're dating around 15 ladies and every lady is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
*(a)* Plot a graph of detoothers against prices of phones. *(15marks)*
*(b)* Use your graph to estimate your future poverty *(5marks)*
*(c)* Plot the percentage shame against volume of apologies to your family members. *(5 Mks)*

*4.* You are whatsapping and face booking other peoples' wives yet you don't want to see your wife on social networks. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. *(20 marks)*

*5.* You are a *civil servant*, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than $500. Your daughter who is awaiting A level results is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth $800 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. *(20 marks)*

*6. *For ladies* You're a married woman and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing returns to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. *(20 marks)*

*7.* You can't give your wife $2for sitshebo, but you spend over $20 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your 'stupidity', take π=3.142 *(20 marks)*

ALL THE BEST

If you know your enemy than yourself you shall never suffer a defeat

Joseverest anakuja, msubiri hapa hapa

Nothing is easier than blaming others for your own problems

As much as I love the exact sciences, math has always been a difficult subject for me, and I am very glad that my child did not follow in my footsteps. I hired a math for kids tutor for him, which has had a huge impact on him as far as learning science in general. I think you might find that helpful too. Good luck with that.