Marketing Research and consultant

Edward A Chapa

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hi...
My name is Edward Chapa, -I have a marketing research company known as Trusted Research Company!
PLEASE LET TRUSTED- RESEARCH & CONSULTING MANAGE YOUR NEXT MARKET RESEARCH FIELD WORK PROJECT IN EASTERN & CENTRAL AFRICA: TRUSTED- Research & Consulting is a full service market research field service firm based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. TRUSTED - Research & Consulting owns and operates over many research facilities in major markets all over the country and Africa at large. Regardless of your data collection needs, TRUSTED- Research & Consulting is ready to complete your project with hundreds of professionally trained recruiters and interviewers armed with all the technological tools available today.

In order to suit the specific needs of your project, our company offers a comprehensive list of interviewing and Data collection/Acquisition methods in Desk Research, Qualitative Research and Quantitative Research; Market and Social research; Quality Control management and Audit; Measuring Brand Equity and Advertisement Pre-Test And Audience Tracking . Other skills include Developing Project Proposal and Report writing; Project Planning, Management and Administration; Project Monitoring and Evaluation; Data Processing; Survey Design; Proficiency in Mystery Shopping; Tabulation with Analysis.

We conduct a strict quality control system to ensure our high level fieldwork operation and research.

We shall await your positive responses and look forward to a long term business association. Please take a moment to contact us and find out the value our collaboration promises to bring to your project and business. In case you require any further information/ clarification kindly feel free to contact the undersigned.

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,
Trusted Research & Consulting Tanzania,
Nkurumah road,clock tower
P.o. Box 1078 Dar es Salaam- Tanzania.
Phone:+255 717 /767 246 284

I would like to work in your company. Doing research is my favourite Activity ever..So far i have done number of researches and wrote couples of articles on different matters...

I would like to work in your company. Doing research is my favourite Activity ever..So far i have done number of researches and wrote couples of articles on different matters mainly Real Estate issue..Also i have participated in baseline survey conducted by Bank of Tanzania on mortgage literacy rate in Tanzania...please manager can you take me in into your firm so as i can exploit my greatest desire of being part of research firm.
My contact 0714 832083
Welcome

Hi...
My name is Edward Chapa, -I have a marketing research company known as Trusted Research Company!
PLEASE LET TRUSTED- RESEARCH & CONSULTING MANAGE YOUR NEXT MARKET RESEARCH FIELD WORK PROJECT IN EASTERN & CENTRAL AFRICA: TRUSTED- Research & Consulting is a full service market research field service firm based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. TRUSTED - Research & Consulting owns and operates over many research facilities in major markets all over the country and Africa at large. Regardless of your data collection needs, TRUSTED- Research & Consulting is ready to complete your project with hundreds of professionally trained recruiters and interviewers armed with all the technological tools available today.

In order to suit the specific needs of your project, our company offers a comprehensive list of interviewing and Data collection/Acquisition methods in Desk Research, Qualitative Research and Quantitative Research; Market and Social research; Quality Control management and Audit; Measuring Brand Equity and Advertisement Pre-Test And Audience Tracking . Other skills include Developing Project Proposal and Report writing; Project Planning, Management and Administration; Project Monitoring and Evaluation; Data Processing; Survey Design; Proficiency in Mystery Shopping; Tabulation with Analysis.

We conduct a strict quality control system to ensure our high level fieldwork operation and research.

We shall await your positive responses and look forward to a long term business association. Please take a moment to contact us and find out the value our collaboration promises to bring to your project and business. In case you require any further information/ clarification kindly feel free to contact the undersigned.

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,

Makampuni mengi ya kitanzania na watu binafsi wanapenda kutumia makampuni makubwa na wakati mwingine makampuni ya research yenye kupika data kwa makusudi kwasababu mahafisa masoko,mamanager nk huwapelekea hizo kampuni wakitarajia kupata mgao wao na kupika data zakuonyesha kuwa wanafanya kazi vizuri katika kampuni nk.

Nawashauri kampuni na watu binafsi wanaotaka kufanyiwa tafiti nzuri na data za kweli tumieni kampuni ndogo kama hizi kwasababu zinakuwa na malipo mazuri kwa wafanyakazi wao kwasababu hawana mambo mengi

Makampuni mengi ya kitanzania na watu binafsi wanapenda kutumia makampuni makubwa na wakati mwingine makampuni ya research yenye kupika data kwa makusudi kwasababu mahafisa masoko,mamanager nk huwapelekea hizo kampuni wakitarajia kupata mgao wao na kupika data zakuonyesha kuwa wanafanya kazi vizuri katika kampuni nk.

Nawashauri kampuni na watu binafsi wanaotaka kufanyiwa tafiti nzuri na data za kweli tumieni kampuni ndogo kama hizi kwasababu zinakuwa na malipo mazuri kwa wafanyakazi wao kwasababu hawana mambo mengi
Ni kweli ndugu, Asante sana kwa maelezo yako

Hi...

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,

Hi...

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,
Nitahakikishiwa vipi wazo langu la biashara linalindwa?

Hi...

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,

Hi...

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,

kuna consultants firm iko kenya, wanafanya feasibility study ya biashara mbalimbali na kuandaa business plan na kuziuza. hamuwezi jaribu hyo kwa tz

Hi...

Mr. Edward Chapa
Managing Director,

A new year is like a blank book; the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year!
img_1609480576354.jpg