Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys

Many ladies always ask, "how can I know a guy loves me? "

Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways

1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refused to have sex with him,while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.

2. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.

3. A fake guy pampers ladies. A real guy pampers ladies too, But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmn don't trust him, in most cases fake guys pampers ladies more than real men.

4. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake, Real guys that truly loves you will use few sweet words.

5. A real guy will spend money on you. A fake guy will also spend money on you ,But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love

6. A fake guy will promise to marry you, A real guy will also to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about to build a successful marriage.
So glad thats i am a real man. Cheer up for real man out there..

Many ladies always ask, "how can I know a guy loves me? "

Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways

1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refused to have sex with him,while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.

2. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.

3. A fake guy pampers ladies. A real guy pampers ladies too, But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmn don't trust him, in most cases fake guys pampers ladies more than real men.

4. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake, Real guys that truly loves you will use few sweet words.

5. A real guy will spend money on you. A fake guy will also spend money on you ,But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love

6. A fake guy will promise to marry you, A real guy will also to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about to build a successful marriage.
Fake English from Chattle