Mandatory quarantine for tourist returning from Tanzania hurting tourism

Some Kenyans are curse to our prosperity in EAC. Here they come again trying to use the Muzungus to delay the growth of tourism industry in Tanaziniai

I don't think if you read and understood the context of this informative piece of information.

Read slowly and pay attention to what you are reading, you can read as many times to get it, don't rush, it is going no where.
He/she jumped the gun 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂 UZWAZWA nacho ni kipaji. By the way this article was not written by BAK. ZERO BRAINS like you are the major problem in this country. NDOM was the best place for you in order to reduce the number of ZERO BRAINS in this country.

Unaandika ujinga kutafuta sympathy kwa chama chako cha kisiasa. Unafahamika kama mpenzi wa Chadema na unapotosha watu ukijua ukweli. You have neither data nor single evidence to support your piece of nonsense.

1598523474118.png

Mtupe pia taarifa iwapo kuna waliorejea ktk nchi zao kutoka Tanzania wamebainika kuwa na maambukizi ya Covid-19!

😂😂😂😂😂😂 UZWAZWA nacho ni kipaji. By the way this article was not written by BAK. ZERO BRAINS like you are the major problems in this country. NDOM was the best place for you in order to reduce the number of ZERO BRAINS in this country.
Hahaha wao wamekazana na usahihi wa lugha bila kuangalia ujumbe wa habari.

Waambie wawafukize watalii wao kuondoa hizo siku 14 za quarantine wakirudi makwao, au wawape dawa za kujifukiza.

• Nzuri
Reactions: BAK
this one killing us softly.all around the regions depend on tourism have big impact.everythings are ceased life become tougher and tougher as days going!!just imagine 4 months now no any income from salary or whatever!we are living in a shadow of death...I have family and am full source of income..sometimes hard to get a daily bread to break

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahaha wao wamekazana na usahihi wa lugha bila kuangalia ujumbe wa habari.

Waambie wawafukize watalii wao kuondoa hizo siku 14 za quarantine wakirudi makwao, au wawape dawa za kujifukiza.

The question is. why do they allow their citizens to travel to Tanzania in the first place?

I don't see any big deal in this, we should be worried when tourists are not visiting our country and not when they are going back to their home countries after visiting our beautiful county.

Our tour operators should know that, the practice of 14 days .self quarantine after visiting a foreign nation has become an established norm all over the world.Th

..i think we need to be honest with each other.

..it will take long before tourism sector recovers from the shocks of covid-19.

..tourism thrives when ppl are stable financially/economically, and I don't see that happening in the near future especially in countries where most of our tourists come from.

..Nadhani utalii utarudi ktk viwango vya kabla ya covid-19 mwaka 2021 mwishoni. Hapa inabidi tuelezane ukweli tu, ili watu wajipange.

NB:

..Ni bahati mbaya kwamba sekta yetu ya utalii inategemea watalii toka NJE YA NCHI.

..Tulitakiwa tuijenge sekta yetu ya utalii kwa kutegemea watalii wa ndani.

..Watz hatuna UTAMADUNI wa kuchukua likizo na kutembelea fukwe za bahari, mbuga za wanyama, na vivutio mbalimbali.

In many countries around the World including those in Europe and America they have made the decision that life has to go on. Therefore those counties allow their citizens to travel on their own risk for work, business or leisure BUT when they go back to their respective countries they MUST quarantine for 14 days in order to reduce the possibility of affecting other people with COVID19.

The question is. why do they allow their citizens to travel to Tanzania in the first place?

I don't see any big deal in this, we should be worried when tourists are not visiting our country and not when they are going back to their home countries after visiting our beautiful county.

Our tour operators should know that, the practice of 14 days .self quarantine after visiting a foreign nation has become an established norm all over the world.Th

Evidence is critical to justify your claim
The lying about COVID19 situation in Tanzania is now costing the country big time and I am not sure it’ll be for how long.
Perceptions matter. I always tell my students that with out a reliable surveillance system people especially outsiders may not believe what you tell them. In such situations international trade (such as tourism) suffers.

• Nzuri
Reactions: BAK
Mabeberu na makuwadi wao wanaendelea na kazi yao ya kuipunguzia Tanzania watalii. Jiulize story ndefu lakini hataji hizo nchi zinazowaweka Wananchi wao karantini wakirudi kutoka Tanzania!!!!
Si kuna ka ka wakala kao kanakosema kana damu nyingi sana ya wakenya ulisikia kakisema corona inaua sana tanzania akalipohjiwa na NTV ya Kenya?

Alafu kenyewe kanarundika wafuasi wake kama panya kwenye mikutano yake bila thadhari na hao wafuasi wake walivyo mazuzu wengine wapo wamecoment hapo juu jione akili zao zilivyo kisoda.

They don't tell us,what scientific evidence we have to confirm we are Covid 19 Free?
It doesnt need much scientific reaseach and experiments.
Just take off ur Barakoa some hrs.

You will come up with a conclusion

No reagents, No catalyst, No Lab needed

UZWAZWA nacho ni kipaji. By the way this article was not written by BAK. ZERO BRAINS like you are the major problem in this country. NDOM was the best place for you in order to reduce the number of ZERO BRAINS in this country.
Umepanic na inaonesha una hasira sana!

Yote hii ni sababu magu kawanyoosha nyie na vibebru wenu kina Kenya

Traitors are always there

You do claim of the TZ authority's being the liars without any evidence of the covid 19 casualties or even death within our borders!

What's behind your as* hole, you must be knowing yourself.

Shame on all of you snitchs

Sent from my SM-N920P using JamiiForums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom