Man VS Woman

Leney

JF-Expert Member
Jul 9, 2007
A story has been told of a town which had a buliding that supplied husbands and wives to people that wanted. The buliding had 5 floors!!!! The rules were:

1 Each floor had 1 husband or wife
2 You had to start with the first floor going upwards
3 If you found your husband/wife on a certain floor, you were immediately supposed to stop there and go home with him/her.
4 Once you went to another floor there was no going back to the previous ones.

So there was this lady that went looking for a husband,
On the first floor she found this guy that was smart, but no job, no affection for kids, but he was handsome, so she decided to take a risk, and go the 2nd floor

Wooow!!! on the second floor she found a handsome smart guy, that had a job, she was like whaat??? I need to take another risk, I reaaly like him but you never know what I can find on the other floors, so she went to the 3rd floor

OMG!!!! What a smart handsome guy, with a job, and affection for kids and family, This is the one, but wait, the 4th floor might be rocking!!! She advanced to 4th floor

Holly Molly!!!! Jeeez!!!! This is perfect, the guy was handsome, smart, very rich, had several businesses of his own, he was the boss that employed everyone, and he had affection for kids and family!!! the gal said "I need to see what the 5th floor has for me!!!"

When she reached the 5th floor, she found AN EMPTY ROOM!!! , she ended up going home with no husband!!!! Poor lady!!!!!

And there was this man that went looking for a wife,
He started with the first floor, and found this average beautiful girl, just smart but with no job, The guy stopped right there on the first floor, took the girl and went home!!! LOL

kwa hyo wanawake wanatamaa, hawatosheki, wanapenda vya bure, wanapenda makuu hata kama hawayawezi n.k!
lakini wanaume wanachojali ni essence ya kitu.

me ndio nilichojifunza hapo.

kwa hyo wanawake wanatamaa, hawatosheki, wanapenda vya bure, wanapenda makuu hata kama hawayawezi n.k!

Namimi navoona hii ndio tafsiri yake, na ndo maana wamekaa kimya hawataki kuchangia!!!

Mi nilivoelewa ni kwamba:
Wanawake hawamkubali tu mtu hapohapo, wanapenda sana kuchagua, wanaangalia details kama hizo hapo juu, na sometimes wanaweza wakapata mtu mzuri tu, but wakadhani huko nje there is a much better person!!!!

Wanaume on the other hand ni kama zoazoa (msinirukie nimetumia hii kama metaphor ), yaani as long as you are a woman, na akathibitisha unafunction, hawezi kukupita, nakuhakikishia kama huyo baba angeruhusiwa kutembelea na zile floor zingine angeondoka na wanawake wote...LOL

So hapa kila mtu ana disadvntages/advantages zake, tunatakiwa tuchague kipenda roho but lets not over do it, tujifunze kuridhika, na kwa wanaume,please lets know what we want, you cant have everybody!!!!

20% anasema tamaa mbaya.

Nampenda sana 20% as an artist, ilibidi niangalie ile movie yake 20% furaha iko wapi just because I like him, na I found the movie to be touching!!!!
Tamaa ilimfanya fisi akose mfupa!!!!

Namimi navoona hii ndio tafsiri yake, na ndo maana wamekaa kimya hawataki kuchangia!!!

Babu watachangia tu bado wanamhurumia mdada wa watu kwa kukosa mme!!! hata mi nilimuonea huruma sana!!!