Man and Police in Dar Es Salaam

piper

JF-Expert Member
Jan 17, 2012

You can't really beat the police in Bongo!!!

A man alone in his car was driving home in DAR at about 12.30 am and got to a police checkpoint. A Traffic policeman stopped him and asked for every documents (car registration particulars, insurance, driving license etc etc.) and all of these the man presented to him.

He then asked for more documents (birth certificate, passport, school diploma, etc.)!!!!!!. The man had everything ready.

He then told the policeman "Any document you want, I've got it right here".

To this the policeman snapped back, "sharraapp! Who say you don't have the papers?".

He obviously had nothing else to ask for. In frustration, he even kicked the car's tyres to check if they were inflated, had adequate treads, etc. Everything checked out well. When at last there was nothing else to charge the driver with, the officer said, "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, so if you can have an accident now who will tell your people?"

The man replied, "I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and five other Angels also are here with me".

The policeman said. "All these people inside this small car?"
"Yes" the man replied.

The policeman then said, "In that case, I charge you with overloading the car"!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

aloooooooooooooooooooooooo ili kaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for exposing the stupidity of our traffic policemen in this joke. To me it isn't a joke but a reality! The most unprofessional bunch of leeches!