Love, Wealth and Succes which one would you choose?

I will choose SUCCESS,

if am successful, then it means i will win the heart of my significant other then i will get love,
If am successful in business, then i will have a lot of money. So may be the obvious question would be between LOVE AND MONEY. Coz we all wish to be successful on those two

I will choose SUCCESS,

if am successful, then it means i will win the heart of my significant other then i will get love,
If am successful in business, then i will have a lot of money. So may be the obvious question would be between LOVE AND MONEY. Coz we all wish to be successful on those two
You are told where there is love success is available

You are told where there is love success is available
according to your heading, those two were separated, i know love can lead to success and so money does, thus y i said the obvious question would be LOVE AND WEALTH, as success is end product

according to your heading, those two were separated, i know love can lead to success and so money does, thus y i said the obvious question would be LOVE AND WEALTH, as success is end product
Ohh I thought you watched the little video clip.

I'll go for success, being successful to me means i'm satisfied with my life in respect to the way i accomplish my plans.

Success isnt universal thing nadhani and based on my OWN definition.. anytime ntaenda nayo tu