Love Affair

BRN

JF-Expert Member
Nov 18, 2013
There is no happiness being in love affair if only one gets pleasure.

Welcome for discussion

For both men and woman, however in some incidence woman are much benefitted.
That is problem to me now, I didn't love the girl that I live with, she tricked to have baby, now we have one and we are three years now in relation I didn't enjoy our relation throughout those years, I tried to love her but I failed, I didn't accept in my heart even though she claim to love me.

That is problem to me now, I didn't love the girl that I live with, she tricked to have baby, now we have one and we are three years now in relation I didn't enjoy our relation throughout those years, I tried to love her but I failed, I didn't accept in my heart even though she claim to love me.

How did u make a baby with someone you dont love??is it possible to pretend to love and care for someone for 3years under the same roof

How did u make a baby with someone you dont love??is it possible to pretend to love and care for someone for 3years under the same roof
I didn't talk about pretending but I find time to share something in private may be you will understand what I mean if you don't mind.

But for now re lead my lines again, we will start from there

I didn't talk about pretending but I find time to share something in private may be you will understand what I mean if you don't mind.

Truely i ddnt understand u!!stayn with someones daughter whom you also have a child with for 3 years and you say you dont love her if thats not pretending then shake me up