Looking for a relationship (long-term)

genuinelady

Dec 10, 2021
Hi JF,
I am a lady between age 30-35 looking for a serious relationship with a Christian matured man age between 36 -42 a widower, divorcee or just a lonely soul looking for a serious relationship ( not thinking of marriage for now, no pressure!)
I'm living a comfortable life got a kid from a previous relationship . She is we'll taken care off and I'm not looking for a father figure. My kid and my relationship are two separate things so relax.
He should be well educated with a stable source of income.
He should have a life of his own hobbies and all that...I have a busy work life but on my free time I love to have fun traveling and doing things together.
I'm am a private person and I don't like drama. I hope to find the same in a man.
DISCLAIMER: I understand some JF members have a movement against single mama's! If you are one of them...Sorry I'm not for you. I ain't looking for a husband, a baby daddy or a father figure just a partner to balance that missing part.
This account is for this purpose only and will be deleted after sometime .
I live in Dar es Salaam.

Please be my love and change my tranquility, there's no objection, I'm here waiting for your private message.

Hi JF,
I am a lady between age 30-35 looking for a serious relationship with a Christian matured man age between 36 -42 a widower, divorcee or just a lonely soul looking for a serious relationship ( not thinking of marriage for now, no pressure!)
I'm living a comfortable life got a kid from a previous relationship . She is we'll taken care off and I'm not looking for a father figure. My kid and my relationship are two separate things so relax.
He should have a life of his own hobbies and all that...I have a busy work life but on my free time I love to have fun traveling and doing things together.
I'm am a private person and I don't like drama. I hope to find the same in a man.
DISCLAIMER: I understand some JF members have a movement against single mama's! If you are one of them...Sorry I'm not for you. I ain't looking for a husband, a baby daddy or a father figure just a partner to balance that missing part.
I live in Dar es Salaam.
Just check me

Hi JF,
I live in Dar es Salaam.
So if you marry me, then you will be speaking ung'eng'e at home all the time, Au?? This is not good at all!

All the best my dear.

Hi JF,
I live in Dar es Salaam.

What if he is not well educated
But he has stable source of income...???

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Hi JF,
I live in Dar es Salaam.
Dah nimependa kingereza chako...kimenyooka kama ruler
Yan nimefurahia kusoma

To balance the missing part..nimepapenda hapo pia

I wish you all the best

Yani mashart mengi sana, na anatafuta mtu mtandaoni, na ujuaji mwingi.

Yeye angesema tu anatafuta mwanaume ambaye anapumua basi..vinginevyo 40's sio mbali atatukuta tupo.
Mi sioni shida maana ameeleza anachokitaka na yeye ndiye anaenda kuishi nae

Hi JF,
I live in Dar es Salaam.
WEe ndio mwanamke muelewa. Ngoja nije tuyajenge dear. U sound like a very sensible demure lady