Looking fo love!!

DearJohn

Mar 23, 2011
God created the world in seven days ,It has been almost 25yrs now since i was brought to life by my sweet sugar mother.I`m always fascinated by the hidden mysteries of life and the purpose of life itself.

WHO AM I.
Well, you can call me john. am about 168cm tall,55kg weight and am having this wonderful face full of feelings.most of my activities are taking place in Dar es laam.
i like arts,music ,natural science,sex,acting and drama,saving the World and its species and so much more.

CURRENTLY ACTIVITIES.
i wake up around 6:30 ,i make sum pushups, i finish all those morning bow-erring stuffs. i walk to my personal office about 300M from hm. evening i attend acting classes.

WHY DO I TELL U ALL THIS BOW-ERRING STUFFS.
Because behind any successful man there is a woman, NOW i need to start a LOVING RELATIONSHIP with a girl of about 17 to 23yrs, at least the one who has finished form 4 or has any other knowledge about anything that i can understand.she should have respect for the nature [animal,plants].

WHY THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.
This kind of extension it help each one of us to grow and develop as a person, it help to find a mining and purpose in our lives.
being in a loving relationship with somebody it should make you and your partner a better person if its not it my be valuable but probably not love.

WHAT I WILL DO FOR HER
a]I will know about he.
b]i will care about her.
c]i will have responsibility towards her
d]i will have respect and dignity 4 her
e]growth for both of us.

Mistari mizuri, hope is not part of ur script. Edit pale kwenye mining, nafikiri ulimaanisha 'meaning'.

Good luck!

Na kwenye pushups, you dont make them, you do pushups.
Yaani unasaka mchumba kwa style ya proposal? Problem statement and justification yako nimeipenda sana.