Elections 2010 Lisa M Rockerffeller urge Tanzanians to reject Kikwete a 2nd Term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke Ya Muzungu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2009
Wadau,
Kuna dada mmoja toka familia ya Rockerffeller amemvamia Rais Kikwete kwenye facebook Yake. amewachamba na wapambe wake kisawasawa. anadai familia yake imetoa michango mingi tanzania na kusaidia NGO's na serikli lakini hawaoni hela zao zilipokwenda. Anawaonywa watanzania kutokumpigia kikwete Kura

Someni hapa We're in last day... | Facebook

Wadau,
Kuna dada mmoja toka familia ya Rockerffeller amemvamia Rais Kikwete kwenye facebook Yake. amewachamba na wapambe wake kisawasawa. anadai familia yake imetoa michango mingi tanzania na kusaidia NGO's na serikli lakini hawaoni hela zao zilipokwenda. Anawaonywa watanzania kutokumpigia kikwete Kura

Someni hapa We're in last day... | Facebook

Angemponda na Jiwe pia,

Toka mwanzo hakujua ilo,pole kwa kujitolea kuineemesha familia ya JK

Jakaya Kikwete We're in last day of our campaigns.Tomorrow,we've to go out and vote.With all the efforts that we've shown as a nation,there's no target we cannot hit if we aim together.It's tomorrow,when we'll vote against all the seeds of discord.When we'll vote for how far we've travelled in the past 5 years and how far we are determined to go.When we'll vote for socio-economic progress,peace,harmony and unity.

8 hours ago · Comment · Like
  • Rasel Mpuya Madaha, Said Awadh, Kibibi Awadhi and 86 others like this.
    • Ernesto Sheka ‎" loot" - sacking,plundering,despoiling,despoliation or pillaging is the indiscriminate taking of goods by force as part of a military or political victory,or during a catastrophe or riot, such as during war,natural disaster or rioting.?I ...think you have misused the word.
      "never took any action." how many people are in court of misuse of public funds today?
      " initiative to investigate"-many people are still at standby with court orders.The law is what is used and not just what people feel.And that's how the rule of law suggests,no one's above the law but at the same time no one is guilty until proven so beyond doubt by the court that infact uses laws.Now,you and I can agree that something is wrong with the laws all over the world,the laws,not people or governments.See More
      2 hours ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka Chuma was MCC so blind to grant us the MDG education awards?about an hour ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka Chuma,nadhani kila msikilizaji wa hotuba za Kikwete hata mahojiano ya jana usiku anajua kwamba Kikwete knows the challenges that these schools are facing,he said why they haven't met on time,he showed the improvements.(student:book) and he analysed for areas geared towards the improvement of these schools and how it will be done.Mbona tunaongopeana?about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Florah Msafiri ushindi lazima mheshimiwa,wapende wasipendeabout an hour ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka ‎"Lisa the dude is a fuckin gang leader wht wud u expect" that doesn't answer any of my questions that I posed to you @ Mike and it's still a doubtable statement.The rest of your reply is personal and has nothing to help this country or thousands of young people who are working hard to make their ways up using the limited resources available in schools like books.about an hour ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller as part of my mission work, I was in Tanzania, that was back in 2003. I was in Mbeya for 6 months. A loaf of bread was Tsh. 300, today same loaf is Tsh 900, what gain can he claim or how has he helped the country? USD1 was Tsh. 475 today 1USd is Tsh. 1500, C'mmon dude, you know better than that. Your candidate has delivered -35%; meaning he has driven Tanzanian economy into negative territory -35%about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Ernesto Sheka Lisa,a fair question.What was a South African Vs US Dollar exchange rate in 2003 and what is it today?(You can sense where am heading from there I hope,fair indeed.)about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller We are not talking about South Africa, that is another nation, in another level. We are talking about Tanzania and Jakaya Kikwete, and if I can tell you, I sat with Mr. Kikwete in 2005 in Washington DC. It was quite sad to hear him speak. Gargabe for a head of state. I am sure, if I could sense that, many Tanzanians who are the victims of his misrule have realized that, and will do the right thing come election dayabout an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Ernesto Sheka We cannot talk about the trends of a Tanzanian shilling against a US Dollar without referring to what was happening in other parts of the world in the same season.That will be the worst form of making ourselves blind and we'll be missing a ...point and above all we'll have an extremely biased argument Lisa.Can you point out clearly what you refer as "garbage"? I think we have missed a point in global currency trends,we can't fool people that the government has a 100% or even a 50% share of the problems in currency values.See More
      about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Ernesto Sheka Not in our county,not in South Asia,not in Latin America,not in East Europe.That's somewhere else and you know it!Let's face the facts.about an hour ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Maryangela Kamene Kimwele Amani about an hour ago ·

• Maryangela Kamene Kimwele Lisa do u hav a vote?about an hour ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller Dont take my argument and base it on the currency. That is just a drop of water in an ocean in regards to Kikwte's misdeed to the contry of Tanzania. I have been to Tannzania more than 4 times, but was suprised how civil servant under Kikwe...te whose Salary is less than $500 a month can own $1miilion dollar house, and drive $200,000 dollar car. If this is not corruption, what is it? Mind you children are dying in hospital because their parents cant afford to pay for treatment. What is wrong witht hat argument? Guys, I feeel for you. All
      I come for in your country is to help the needy, not to invest or anything else, but if you are blind to your own problems, then noway you can be helped. The only way you can rescue yourself is to vote responsibly by voting out Kikwete protecting the kingpins of corrptionSee More
      54 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Thakur, seriuosly, I cant respond to you, too many logical flaws in your reasoning. I dont know what you are talking about53 minutes ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka ‎"civil servant under Kikwete whose Salary is less than $500 a month can own $1miilion dollar house, and drive $200,000 dollar car." did you get any info about this?Loans maybe?I know of mayors in the US who run lives beyond their own salar...ies,who get business deals using their positions in the government,Michael Bloomberg for a start.Am not justifying anything,I want you to tell me if you have any details concernning property ownership to civil servants in Tanzania.I don't wana talk about kingpins in the USA,Italy or any country or the projects that you are doing (have you ever monitored your own projects in Tanzania?How did it go?)See More
      46 minutes ago · 1 personLoading... ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller They are greedy you (leaders) sought from around the world. You let them do what they wanted. In america, we have them, but our laws and the people dont allow them. We allow Obama to lead us because he promised change, unfortunately he has ...proved to bea burden, he is not going to get another chance. So if your leaders let people into the country to mine your gold and a throw away price, that is not a question for me to answer, it is you and your leaders to answer... what did your leaders get in return for letting barrick into Tanzania, and what did you get a common man apart from the craters? I am sure you are a indian, do you pay taxes in Tanzania@Thakur?See More
      43 minutes ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka What laws allowed the Watergate Scandal or the Iraq Oil saga or even the Guantanamo Project?Lisa.39 minutes ago ·

• Hassan Said Good luck everything will be alright.ari zaidi, nguvu zaidi na kasi zaidi39 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Thakur I have the best of Tanzania in my heart. I met good people in Tanzania, and my family has given more than $5million to the needy in Tanznaia in the past 4 years, so you cna reserve that statement yo yourself. So what part are you playing, are you paying taxes?38 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller If you are aTanzanian, and you are paying taxes, you know the pain when your maoney goes to handful of families in the rulling party yet you can't afford paying tuition fees for your children. If you have this in mind, then most definitely, you are not going to vote for Kikwete, because he is a JOKE35 minutes ago ·

• Dinnah Walton There'll never b a better President for any country in Africa! But,we must support those who have courage to step up n try2make changes. There'll never b another Obama in US & his fate is no different than that of Kikwete rite now! After 50yrs of independence to a continent with resources that all its citizens can each b afforded a palace bigger than DC in US,what more do you want of these people?28 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller Thakur, I am sympathetic. Tanzania is not poor, it is one of the richest in the continent, the only problem you people have, is leadership. People like Kikwete are the one making your country look so poor in the eyes of the world.That is why i feel sorry for you for electing this guy in the first place, and if you were born in Tanznaia and see your future there, think before you vote28 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller i sat with Kikwete when he took office in 2005, he came to DC, and narrated to him my expirience in Mbeya, asked him if he was going to do something. He gave me his personal contacts, I came to Tanznaia, before I went to mbeya he sent people to clean the hospital I was to visit, years later, the hospital was in terrible situation than before, and here after we donated $500,000.He does not deserve another term in the office, he needs to go24 minutes ago ·

• Ernesto Sheka Lisa,in my last inbox chat with you (am sorry I have to disclose this),you said you have been helping Tanzania four years in a row.How do you keep helping a person who is misusing your funds?(I have a huge question mark).I am also not sure with what you have just said and you know why.14 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Thakur, keep up your hard work, but know that. even if you are in the manufacturing industry, as much as he is destroying your country, you may end up finding you worked for nothing all of your life. Look at Zimbabwe, there are people who owned so much, but at the end of the day ownded nothing because Mugabe destroyed their future. He is no different from Kikwete, the only difference is that, Mugabe is brilliant and Kikwete is "dummy"11 minutes ago ·

• Jesse Mecameca Lisa u knw what,.! Nyerere said in his speach " in multprt systm the president maight come out of ccm, bt the best president can't be found any where but in ccm unless ccm members fails to put the best candidate for the position, and if tha...t will happen the Tanzanians we look to the other parties for the best president"
      so ccm has faild to produce the best candidet and now the Tanzanians are doing what Nyerere said they 'll do...!!
      Kikwete might go back to power for the last time with shame and that will be the bad end of ccm on the coming elections of 2015...!
      ccm has com to an end...!
      See More
      9 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@sheka, helping Tanzanians is not helping Kikwete. Ordinary citizen is innocent, I am having a problem with your leadership. You are Kikwete's propaganda machine, and know quite well that, it is going to reach a point you will be sitting back and cry over what you in the name of the mighty dollar.Betraying your country to please an ignorant man who does not want to prosecute corruption kingpins8 minutes ago ·

• Rasel Mpuya Madaha Lisa Rockefeller indeed an offspring of the richest person in recorded history of USA (I am aware of Rockfeller foundation). However, Kikwete is much better than your Bush though he can not be compared to Obama. Kikwete must stay because he improved our economy. It is better that you could manage to see Kikwete. I have been striving to see Obama for a year while living in Buffalo but I could not see him despite the fact that he visited Buffalo.7 minutes ago ·

• Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Rasel, dont quote my family. Quote me as an activist, wanting good for the Tanzanian people. Where is Bush, where is Obama they are soon becoming history, Americans know what best for them. once you screw up, no second chance. Kikwete plays too much, how can a president tell you something in the audience and when you see him he smiles at you like a little baby? Head of State? Please !!!!

Uyu Lisa naona ana hasira na JK khaa manake madongo anayoyatupa so
Kumbe ata wazungu hawampendi

Lisa M Rockefeller - Look at Zimbabwe, there are people who owned so much, but at the end of the day owned nothing because Mugabe destroyed their future.

Mugabe is no different from Kikwete, the only difference is that, Mugabe is brilliant and Kikwete is "dummy''

23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697845 ufiItem ufiItem"> Jesse Mecameca Lisa u knw what,.! Nyerere said in his speach " in multprt systm the president maight come out of ccm, bt the best president can't be found any where but in ccm unless ccm members fails to put the best candidate for the position, and if tha...t will happen the Tanzanians we look to the other parties for the best president"
so ccm has faild to produce the best candidet and now the Tanzanians are doing what Nyerere said they 'll do...!!
Kikwete might go back to power for the last time with shame and that will be the bad end of ccm on the coming elections of 2015...!
ccm has com to an end...!
See More
21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697850 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@sheka, helping Tanzanians is not helping Kikwete. Ordinary citizen is innocent, I am having a problem with your leadership. You are Kikwete's propaganda machine, and know quite well that, it is going to reach a point you will be sitting back and cry over what you in the name of the mighty dollar.Betraying your country to please an ignorant man who does not want to prosecute corruption kingpins 21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697862 ufiItem ufiItem"> Rasel Mpuya Madaha Lisa Rockefeller indeed an offspring of the richest person in recorded history of USA (I am aware of Rockfeller foundation). However, Kikwete is much better than your Bush though he can not be compared to Obama. Kikwete must stay because he improved our economy. It is better that you could manage to see Kikwete. I have been striving to see Obama for a year while living in Buffalo but I could not see him despite the fact that he visited Buffalo. 19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading... ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697889 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@Rasel, dont quote my family. Quote me as an activist, wanting good for the Tanzanian people. Where is Bush, where is Obama they are soon becoming history, Americans know what best for them. once you screw up, no second chance. Kikwete plays too much, how can a president tell you something in the audience and when you see him he smiles at you like a little baby? Head of State? Please !!!! 16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697954 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller All Tanzanian's both in and outside the country, please take a phone call one or two of your family members, let them know their vote counts, and they should send the message to all they know that Kikwete does not deserve a second chance, dont be intimidated, your ballot power is more powerful than their tear gases. i have just recived a text from a friend in Mumbeya that, they have been tear gased. this it the family that kept me in Tanzania, and their son locked up 7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697956 ufiItem ufiItem"> Innocent Mungy Money won't buy this great country! Why want to see a president of a country to help his people, we can help ourselves instead of a few usd for hursh and sarcastic words from a rich donner! 6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697988 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@innocent, I never asked for a meeting with Kikwete, and does not feel comfortable discussing that. He sent a request, and was the family member chosen to meet him. Hope you get it about a minute ago

Labda wakiongea kwa HISANI ya watu wa Marekani JK naona ndo ataelewa kuwa ndani na nje watu wamemchoka bse ata wahisani fund nyingi wamezisitisha kwa sasa mpka uchaguzi upite as wanahisi zitaenda kwa kampeni ili kuwarubuni watu kwa hela

she is my hero wow!

Lisa M Rockefeller as part of my mission work, I was in Tanzania, that was back in 2003. I was in Mbeya for 6 months. A loaf of bread was Tsh. 300, today same loaf is Tsh 900, what gain can he claim or how has he helped the country? USD1 was Tsh. 475 today 1USd is Tsh. 1500, C'mmon dude, you know better than that. Your candidate has delivered -35%; meaning he has driven Tanzanian economy into negative territory -35% about an

Yaani hii imenimaliza nguvuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!, unajua TZ ni nchi trajiri kuzidi nchi nyingi za kiafrika??, Yaani leo wanatueleza eti Jk anamvuto!!, sisi tunataka mabadiliko ya nchi na siyo uzuri, na kwa taarifa leo wamegawa Tsh 4000 kwa mabalozi wa nyumba 10 eti chagua kikwete, ila wooote wanasema wao ni Dr Slaa, bcoz elimu bure, Afya bure na unafuu wa ujenzi!!

I wish all this posts zingewafikia watanzania wenye akili basi.......duh! i have been going though all the post, with all explanation and evidence, bado kuna mambwiga hawaelewi eti...nahisi kuna watanzania wanatuchezea akili frankly speaking, they know the truth.

Namuongeza huyu mdada ktk list of my heroes..

I wish watz wote tungekuwa na uchungu kuliko huyu mama...but well. ..mbomoa nchi ni mwananchi.

- Hao wazungu wangetuachia mambo yetu ya ndani tutayaamua wenyewe, wao wazungu mabaya waliyotufanyia Africa sio madogo eti, huyu mdada anasahau kwamba ni wizi wa familia yake kwa taifa lake ndio uliopelekea kuanzishwa kwa sheria ya Standard Act, ili kuzuia monopoly za wizi wa familia yake kwa wananchi wa US, sasa kama yeye ni mkweli angeanza kuwarudishia serikali ya US na wananchi wake hela walizoiba huko mpaka kuanzishiwa sheria.

- Africa bwana tunakuaga so desparate na ushindi wa uongozi kwamba hata huwa hatuulizi maswali magumu, halafu baadaye ndio tutakuja kuanza kutafutana uchawi, huyu dada hana moral authority yoyote ya kutufundisha wa-Tanzania kuhusu uzuri na ubaya wa viongozi wetu, kwa sababu tunayajua vizuri matatizo yetu, yeye na familia yake warudishe zile hela zote walizowabia wananchi wenzao huko US through biashara zao za mafuta na ngano!

Ahsanteni.

William.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001740516955
Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@sheka, helping Tanzanians is not helping Kikwete. Ordinary citizen is innocent, I am having a problem with your leadership. You are Kikwete's propaganda machine, and know quite well that, it is going to reach a point you will be sitting back and cry over what you in the name of the mighty dollar.Betraying your country to please an ignorant man who does not want to prosecute corruption kingpins8 minutes ago ·

Hivi Jk anafikiri sisi wajinga kututajia wamarekani kuwa watutasaidia wakati hata wao wamemchoka hivyo?

Nilikuwa nafatilia mjadala mkali kwenye wall ya Kikwete.. Naona wamezifuta... Kuna thread hum ndani ina hizo comments za huyo dada, zili be copied, zikapastiwa hum ndani.. Huyu dada alikuwa anawashangaa watanzania kwa kumpigia kura tena Kikwete kwa maana anamfaham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom