Elections 2010 Lisa M Rockerffeller urge Tanzanians to reject Kikwete a 2nd Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Unasema Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania amjibu huyu mzungu? Kwa sababu ni mzungu ndio maana unalilia ajibiwe huyu kabla ya wewe mbongo kujibiwa? Unaona sasa haya mawazo ya kitumwa! ha! ha! ah! ah!

William.
Ish, angalia usivyojua unachokisema. Hivi huyu Rais wako alipokuwa anajibizana na Hubert Sauper [mzungu], aliyeteng'eneza documentary ya Darwin's Nightmare, mwaka 2006, alikuwa na mawazo ya kitumwa?

Lisa, many black people in America are living in deep poverty conditions. I'm not talking about poor in USA standards, but many of them are third world poor. What is your real motivation when you talk about my beloved country ??? Who are you supporting??? Not all of us are blinded

Nina maswali matatu hapa kwa wana wa Africa maana tunapoambiwa ukweli tunaona wanaotueleza ni wabaya swali la kwanza hivi inakuwaje Africa hatuendelei pamoja na rasilimali nyingi tulizo nazo? (najua kuna watu watadakia mabeberu wa ulaya sijui Singarpore, Malasia, Korea Kusini na Indonesia wao wanaishi kwenye Jupiter) Swali la pili kwanini vyama tawala vya Africa huwa havishindwi uchaguzi pamoja na kuwa vimeshindwa kuwaletea maendeleo wananchi wao inabidi wakati mwingine viondolewe kwa nguvu mfano mapinduzi ya kijeshi? na swali la tatu kwanini wana wa Africa hupenda kufuatilia chaguzi za nchi zilizoendelea kama Marekani na Ulaya huku tukiomba waliopo madarakani washindwe kwa mfano Obama ashinde lakini wao Wamarekani na Wazungu wa Ulaya wakitaka walioko madarakani washindwe katika nchi zetu tunapiga kelele kuwa wanatuingilia?

Wakati mwingine hawa jamaa wa nchi zilizoendelea wanatutakia mazuri kwa sababu hakuna chama kinaweza kutawala muda mrefu bila kutetereka maana kinakuwa kimelewa madaraka kiasi cha kwamba hakijali maslahi ya wananchi ndo maana inabidi kiwekwe kando kijipange upya kwa kujua wapi kilikosea kisha kirudi tena kama wenzetu wa Ulaya na America wafanyavyo ndo maana wameendelea.

Sishangai lisa kuuuponda uongozi wa kikwete, tatizo ni udini "hawata kuwa radhi mayahudi na manaswala mpaka mfuate mila zao'' wagala hamta mpenda jk hata afanyeje labda abadili dini.

Thank you for that opinion...............why did you call the man/priest "fool"?........is it because he has not heard of Zimbabwe? or Timbuktu etc...............

Lisa called our President Dumb and Mugabe Brilliant na hivyo tusimchague..........

The priest is black just like you and I..........so issue hapa sio kwamba nani ni mweusi na nani ni mweupe.............watch it again!.........na link it with Lisa message............e.g. listen to the "amandla" Part

Mkuu, Ogah. Nimemuita huyu mchungaji fool na kuwa si mtu wa kum-take serious lakini sijasema hana haki ya kusema anayoyasema. Ni mjinga kwa vile mtu yeyote ( mweupe, mweupe au mhindi) anayedai kuwa watu weusi hawajawahi kujenga majengo ya mawe kabla ya wazungu kuja wakati kuna mifano kama makanisa ya Ethiopia ( ukristu Ethiopia haukuletwa na mtu mweupe), ngome za Zimbabwe, Pyramids za Sudan, Kilwa n.k. au kuwa hatukujenga maghorofa akisahau misikiti ya Mali na kwengineko. Hii ni pamoja na kwamba siamini kuwa hivi vitu ndivyo vigezo vya maendeleo ya mtu. Lakini pamoja na huu upuuzi wake haki ya kuamini na kusema anayoyasema inabaki pale pale. Haki ya kumkandia Mandiba inabaki pale pale. Ni imani hiyo ndiyo inayotufanya kutetea haki ya Lisa kusema alichokisema. Au Sean Penn alivyosema wazi kuwa Wycleaf Jean hafai kuwa rais wa Haiti. Hicho ndicho, ndugu yangu hauelewi. Sean Penn, James Manning au Lisa hawana uwezo wa kuwachangulia watu wa nchi wanazozikosoa watawala wao lakini haki ya kutoa MAONI yao ipo. Maoni hayo yanaweza kuwa kutusifia au kutukandia.

Amandla......

Sishangai lisa kuuuponda uongozi wa kikwete, tatizo ni udini "hawata kuwa radhi mayahudi na manaswala mpaka mfuate mila zao'' wagala hamta mpenda jk hata afanyeje labda abadili dini.
Mwengine tena huyu! udini umeingiaje humu? Kweli unaamini watu WOTE wanaotufautiana na Kikwete ni kwa ajili ya dini yake? Iko kazi basi. Na hao wakina William wanaomtetea humu, nao ni waislamu?

Amandla....

23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697845 ufiItem ufiItem"> Jesse Mecameca Lisa u knw what,.! Nyerere said in his speach " in multprt systm the president maight come out of ccm, bt the best president can't be found any where but in ccm unless ccm members fails to put the best candidate for the position, and if tha...t will happen the Tanzanians we look to the other parties for the best president"
so ccm has faild to produce the best candidet and now the Tanzanians are doing what Nyerere said they 'll do...!!
Kikwete might go back to power for the last time with shame and that will be the bad end of ccm on the coming elections of 2015...!
ccm has com to an end...!
See More
21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697850 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@sheka, helping Tanzanians is not helping Kikwete. Ordinary citizen is innocent, I am having a problem with your leadership. You are Kikwete's propaganda machine, and know quite well that, it is going to reach a point you will be sitting back and cry over what you in the name of the mighty dollar.Betraying your country to please an ignorant man who does not want to prosecute corruption kingpins 21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697862 ufiItem ufiItem"> Rasel Mpuya Madaha Lisa Rockefeller indeed an offspring of the richest person in recorded history of USA (I am aware of Rockfeller foundation). However, Kikwete is much better than your Bush though he can not be compared to Obama. Kikwete must stay because he improved our economy. It is better that you could manage to see Kikwete. I have been striving to see Obama for a year while living in Buffalo but I could not see him despite the fact that he visited Buffalo. 19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading... ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697889 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@Rasel, dont quote my family. Quote me as an activist, wanting good for the Tanzanian people. Where is Bush, where is Obama they are soon becoming history, Americans know what best for them. once you screw up, no second chance. Kikwete plays too much, how can a president tell you something in the audience and when you see him he smiles at you like a little baby? Head of State? Please !!!! 16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697954 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller All Tanzanian's both in and outside the country, please take a phone call one or two of your family members, let them know their vote counts, and they should send the message to all they know that Kikwete does not deserve a second chance, dont be intimidated, your ballot power is more powerful than their tear gases. i have just recived a text from a friend in Mumbeya that, they have been tear gased. this it the family that kept me in Tanzania, and their son locked up 7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697956 ufiItem ufiItem"> Innocent Mungy Money won't buy this great country! Why want to see a president of a country to help his people, we can help ourselves instead of a few usd for hursh and sarcastic words from a rich donner! 6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_1697988 ufiItem ufiItem"> Lisa M Rockefeller &#8206;@innocent, I never asked for a meeting with Kikwete, and does not feel comfortable discussing that. He sent a request, and was the family member chosen to meet him. Hope you get it about a minute ago

I guess we back to business: so, Lisa give your money to a social intreprenurial group or an NGO that you trust, the job will be done guaranteed. you can take my word to a bank. probably the same people you been talking to. ccm lost the election, but now we have the president muapishwa. I hope he'll do defferently this time. 2015 will figure out at that time. 5year it resoanable time to show somethig or go to hell: Same goes with Zanzibarian ccm. we are tired.

Wadau,
Kuna dada mmoja toka familia ya Rockerffeller amemvamia Rais Kikwete kwenye facebook Yake. amewachamba na wapambe wake kisawasawa. anadai familia yake imetoa michango mingi tanzania na kusaidia NGO's na serikli lakini hawaoni hela zao zilipokwenda. Anawaonywa watanzania kutokumpigia kikwete Kura

Someni hapa We&#039;re in last day... | Facebook

this is january's political suicide. he miscalculated big time

Finally we have come out of electiöns where we have been given the same president in ambiguous manner. Although 90% of the mass is unhappy on dictatorial NEC rule but as per our constitution that is our president and we have to abide to rule without revoke. The only issue here is that by 2015 our president can be answerable as to why muting our votes was applied by 2010. This brings me to our beloved Lissa Rockfeller,may I inform you that Tanzanians are unhappy on president to be back in power but in eyes of law no way out. With this I urge madam Lissa to get diplomatic means to present her feelings as presenting her ideas only in forums shall not be efficient as 95% of forum users are people overseas and offspring of fraudulent rich people in Tanzania. Note that those who enjoy Tanzanian resources are sons&daughters of the rich who enjoy corrupt leadership. Sons of the poor have no access to resource,even we have got access to colleges and university level by chance we are still undermined and yet we work to serve interests of our corrupt leaders,believe me or not,we are trapped and no way! I believe if activists like Tanzania to be in democratic state of acceptable order,then give free education to the poor siblings. With education a nation is saved. Scholarships to the poor can work,much as sponsoring opposition political parties. Believe me without poor being enhanced then we are drumming in water. Lissa don't be discouraged to save the poor keep it up and we shall support your struggles. Stay blessed that we build our Tanzania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom