Letter from Tanzanian drug mule in prison in Hong Kong

He is fucked up, living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies is fucking ya own ass! Die hard Sanga, your knew exactly the aftermath of being a mule! Poor you for a kamikaze fate
Since I presume you are not "living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies", so you'd rather have somebody fu.ck your ass ?

Indeed, the truth is always stupidify by those who are.

Punguani wahed.
To your religion or dogms a father is a biological father only but to others is quite different, a father is more than a biological father, a biological father might be useless and irresponsible. To me a father is being responsible not impregnating a women thats why we call God father.

BTW, the argument you raise is what the father untended but because of your hatrage you connected it to your belief. Shame.

Vv

Since I presume you are not "living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies", so you'd rather have somebody fu.ck your ass ?
Re-read and understand germane behind my reply, don't be a clown mate, Sanga is fucked to hell with his fellow inmates, poor bloke

Stop talking nonsense to people who are above you millions, you are not even near the integrity of Farther Wotherspoon, what our Farther is doing is to give the naked picture and reality to those who are about to get in the business so shut up you ISIS puppet.

Farther Witherspoon firstly congratulations to your great job,

please do not consider any sensitivity with the arguments of this al-Qaeda and the electorate, as you know who these traders are, and most of them are Muslims, so they must try to lower your credit because you are threatening their business

so I ask you not to be shocked by this lady's noise she is hater of Christians and Christianity actually she has some concrete issues to deal with especially psychiatrics

Go and teach yourself how to write properly before you start barking.

What is he doing other than trying to get a free publicity by acting as if he is helping those who have killed and ruined lives of many?

These kind of people who are hiding in religious garbs are most probably the people behind the game, read: https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...g-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/amp/

He is simply helping the criminals.

Birds of the same feather...

What's popular for help?

Those who want to be popular are the people of your kind, in short I see you have entered into a non-well-known issue, Father Wotherspoon did not start with these JF movements from the beginning until he came to Shigongo's magazines for many years,

so it's best to first know what kind of person you are talking about. Yes, the Chinese and Tanzania government recognizes him and has worked closely with the commissioner Nzowa for anti-drug movement for years.

huyu bibi sijawahi mwelewa tangu kuanza kumfaham hapa JF.

Helping who?

The criminals, drug mules and barons?

Helping them to kill our young? Or something else is behind the motive?

Bibi umekaa kikuda kuda sana yaaani daah mpaka una boa wakati mwingine!!!
Ujinga huo, usikute huyo "father" ni mmoja katika wanaowatuma na anakwenda jela kutaka kujuwa mzigo mwengine au pesa wameficha wapi kwa kisingizio kuwa atawasaidia ndugu na jamaa zao.

Unamsaidia muuwaji ili iweje?

Sent from my iphone 6s using Jamii Forum Mobile app

I would listen to you and give you a priority if you did not put religious feelings first and begin to denounce people's ideology on things that even religion has not been named unfortunately.

The truth hurts.

What religion is after helping those who ruin our children?

In any religion laws, he is supposed to be killed for helping those who kill in thousands.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…