Letter from Tanzanian drug mule in prison in Hong Kong

Fr John Wotherspoon

Aug 3, 2013
Many thanks to Jamii Forums and other media for supporting my anti-drug campaign to stop Africans going to prison in HK. The number of Tanzanians arrested at HK airport:
2010 - 12; 2011 - 16; 2012 - 28; 2013 - 33; 2014 - 12; 2015 - 8; 2016 - 3; 2017 - 1! (Thank you God!)

Here is a letter from a Tanzanian man who was one of the 2016 "3":
V2Catholic.Com (July 20)

See also attached photos of Omary Sanga who seems to be still in China. He's responsible for many of the 112 people arrested over the past 7 years. Nearly all of the 112 are serving long sentences of around 10 years in prison.

Let's keep spreading the message: TAKING DRUGS TO HONG KONG IS A SUICIDE MISSION!
FB_IMG_1499303406728.jpg
FB_IMG_1499303416971.jpg
FB_IMG_1499303442128.jpg
Screenshot_20170706-040947.png

Many thanks to Jamii Forums and other media for supporting my anti-drug campaign to stop Africans going to prison in HK. The number of Tanzanians arrested at HK airport:
2010 - 12; 2011 - 16; 2012 - 28; 2013 - 33; 2014 - 12; 2015 - 8; 2016 - 3; 2017 - 0! (Thank you God!)

V2Catholic.Com (July 20)

See also attached photos of Omary Sanga who seems to be still in China. He's responsible for many of the 112 people arrested over the past 7 years. Nearly all of the 112 are serving long sentences of around 10 years in prison.

Let's keep spreading the message: TAKING DRUGS TO HONG KONG IS A SUICIDE MISSION!
View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945
he is living large now , later he is gonna suffer , iam in china too buh i aint got those tamaa ,,

A lot of youngs would kill for the life portrayed by Sanga's fb, would it be a matter if they die for it? No.
Why?

Because somewhere we f'd up and the easiest opportunities present to poor youngs include drug trafficking.
And the kingpins are friends with political leaders.

Go figure

Ooh "Father" without and who is never allowed to make children, I wonder why call yourself father in a social media where many do not believe in that dogma and most of us believe father is only biological. That's beside the point.

I just wanted you to stop supporting those drug mules and barons who have killed many of our young people with cheap drugs. Whether dead or alive, most of the drug addicts in Tanzania who are seemingly "alive", are simply walking corpses or zombies.

The figures you have given simply means the mules and their masters have simply changed techniques or have stopped bringing drugs to China but not to Tanzania. Why? Simply because you alarmed them and or maybe on your visit to Tanzania have given them new techniques?

I have never trusted those who go in public depicting themselves to be saints. I have a feeling you are more then helping the barons and mules by stopping them short of being jailed in China but continuing their efforts somewhere else.

And those who were jailed, you are doing all you can to support them as if they did nothing wrong and depict them as if they were simply the victims of circumstances.

Stop the crap, those mules you have alarmed to not carry their poisons to China have re-routed to the easiest of destinations, where else if not Tanzania? And killed many of our children in the streets of Tanzania, turned many more into walking corpses and continuing to do so.

If only you were able to be a true biological father and one of your biological child fell into this drug trap you would wish and maybe encourage the mules to fly with drugs to China so they get caught and jailed and never see the streets again.

Thanks to Mr. Magufuli and Makonda for at least making visual efforts in making sure those bastard drug mules and barons are jailed and not given support as what Mr. Wetherspoon is doing in guise helping.

One day Mr. Wetherspoon your efforts of helping these killers will be known in China and you will most probably end up singing with them in jail.

Hypocrite.

2010 - 12; 2011 - 16; 2012 - 28; 2013 - 33; 2014 - 12; 2015 - 8; 2016 - 3; 2017 - 0! (Thank you God!)

V2Catholic.Com (July 20)

View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548945 View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945
Safi , kazi nzuri

Ooh "Father" without and who is never allowed to make children, I wonder why call yourself father in a social media where many do not believe in that dogma and most of us believe father is only biological. That's beside the point.

I just wanted you to stop supporting those drug mules and barons who have killed many of our young people with cheap drugs. Whether dead or alive, most of the drug addicts in Tanzania who are "alive" are simply walking zombies.

The figures you have given simply means the mules and their masters have simply changed techniques or have stopped bringing drugs to China but not to Tanzania. Why? Simply because you alarmed them and or maybe on your visit to Tanzania have given them new techniques?

I have never trusted those who go in public depicting themselves to be saints. I have a feeling you are more then helping the barons and mules by stopping them short of being jailed in China but continuing their efforts somewhere else.

And those who were jailed, you are doing all you can to support them as if they did nothing wrong and were simply the victims of circumstances.

Stop the crap, those mules have killed many of our children in Tanzania and turned many more as walking corpse and continuing to do so.

If only you were able to be a true biological father and one of your biological child fell in drug trap you would wish and maybe encourage the mules to fly with drugs to China so they get caught and jailed and never see the streets again.

Hypocrite.
Stupid suicide bomber!

Kazi nzuri ya kuzuwia wauwaji kwenda jela?
Anawakatisha tamaa wasipeleke "nyunga" kwenye jamii husika! Akifanikiwa anakuwa ameokoa vijana wa jamii ile kwa mamia.
Wabishi "watoto wa kitanga" wataishia "shimo la tewa" (ambako faza anawashauri waliepuke kwa kutokupeleka "nyunga" huko)

Anawakatisha tamaa wasipeleke "nyunga" kwenye jamii husika! Akifanikiwa anakuwa ameokoa vijana wa jamii ile kwa mamia.
Wabishi "watoto wa kitanga" wataishia "shimo la tewa" (ambako faza anawashauri waliepuke kwa kutokupeleka "nyunga" huko)
Ujinga huo, usikute huyo "father" ni mmoja katika wanaowatuma na anakwenda jela kutaka kujuwa mzigo mwengine au pesa wameficha wapi kwa kisingizio kuwa atawasaidia ndugu na jamaa zao.

Unamsaidia muuwaji ili iweje?

Verdict ya drugs ni kifo tu kwa muuzaji na mtumiaji ndiyo kishauliwa, hata akiwa hai ni kama maiti inayotembea tu aka msukule.
"verdict" means umekubali kuwa ni "mjinga" (huo ujinga sio wa uerevu)

Ila ukiacha KIBOKO hao wasafirishaji mbona hawataji WANAOWATUMA?

May Allah bless Me and You

"verdict" means umekubali kuwa ni "mjinga" (huo ujinga sio wa uerevu)
Ooh, Hilo lisikupe shida, mimi mjinga sana tena, sijawahi kuwa mwerevu. Tatizo si ujinga wangu, kwani wewe ujinga wangu unakusaidia nini? Tatizo ni werevu wako unaokusaidia.

Punguani wahed.

Back
Top Bottom