Letter from Tanzanian drug mule in prison in Hong Kong

He is fucked up, living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies is fucking ya own ass! Die hard Sanga, your knew exactly the aftermath of being a mule! Poor you for a kamikaze fate
Since I presume you are not "living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies", so you'd rather have somebody fu.ck your ass ?

Indeed, the truth is always stupidify by those who are.

Punguani wahed.
To your religion or dogms a father is a biological father only but to others is quite different, a father is more than a biological father, a biological father might be useless and irresponsible. To me a father is being responsible not impregnating a women thats why we call God father.

BTW, the argument you raise is what the father untended but because of your hatrage you connected it to your belief. Shame.

Vv

Since I presume you are not "living a lavish lifestyle thru druggies", so you'd rather have somebody fu.ck your ass ?
Re-read and understand germane behind my reply, don't be a clown mate, Sanga is fucked to hell with his fellow inmates, poor bloke

Ooh "Father" without and who is never allowed to make children, I wonder why call yourself father in a social media where many do not believe in that dogma and most of us believe father is only biological. That's beside the point.

I just wanted you to stop supporting those drug mules and barons who have killed many of our young people with cheap drugs. Whether dead or alive, most of the drug addicts in Tanzania who are "alive" are simply walking corpses or zombies.

The figures you have given simply means the mules and their masters have simply changed techniques or have stopped bringing drugs to China but not to Tanzania. Why? Simply because you alarmed them and or maybe on your visit to Tanzania have given them new techniques?

I have never trusted those who go in public depicting themselves to be saints. I have a feeling you are more then helping the barons and mules by stopping them short of being jailed in China but continuing their efforts somewhere else.

And those who were jailed, you are doing all you can to support them as if they did nothing wrong and depict them as if they were simply the victims of circumstances.

Stop the crap, those mules you have alarmed to not carry their poisons to China have re-routed to the easiest of destinations, where else if not Tanzania, and killed many of our children in the streets of Tanzania and turned many more into walking corpses and continuing to do so.

If only you were able to be a true biological father and one of your biological child fell in drug trap you would wish and maybe encourage the mules to fly with drugs to China so they get caught and jailed and never see the streets again.

Thank you Mr. Magufuli and Makonda for at least making visual efforts a
In making sure those bastard mules and drug barons are jailed and not given support as what Mr. Wethespoon is doing in guise of helping fighting drungs in China.

One day Mr. Wetherspoon your efforts of helping these killers will be known in China and you will most probably end up singing with them in jail.

Hypocrite.
Stop talking nonsense to people who are above you millions, you are not even near the integrity of Farther Wotherspoon, what our Farther is doing is to give the naked picture and reality to those who are about to get in the business so shut up you ISIS puppet.

Many thanks to Jamii Forums and other media for supporting my anti-drug campaign to stop Africans going to prison in HK. The number of Tanzanians arrested at HK airport:
2010 - 12; 2011 - 16; 2012 - 28; 2013 - 33; 2014 - 12; 2015 - 8; 2016 - 3; 2017 - 1! (Thank you God!)

Here is a letter from a Tanzanian man who was one of the 2016 "3":
V2Catholic.Com (July 20)

See also attached photos of Omary Sanga who seems to be still in China. He's responsible for many of the 112 people arrested over the past 7 years. Nearly all of the 112 are serving long sentences of around 10 years in prison.

Let's keep spreading the message: TAKING DRUGS TO HONG KONG IS A SUICIDE MISSION!
View attachment 548942 View attachment 548943 View attachment 548944 View attachment 548945
Farther Witherspoon firstly congratulations to your great job,

please do not consider any sensitivity with the arguments of this al-Qaeda and the electorate, as you know who these traders are, and most of them are Muslims, so they must try to lower your credit because you are threatening their business

so I ask you not to be shocked by this lady's noise she is hater of Christians and Christianity actually she has some concrete issues to deal with especially psychiatrics

Stop talking nonsense to people who are above you millions, you are not even near the integrity of Farther Wotherspoon, what our Farther is doing is to give the naked picture and reality to those who are about to get in the business so shut up you ISIS puppet.
Go and teach yourself how to write properly before you start barking.

What is he doing other than trying to get a free publicity by acting as if he is helping those who have killed and ruined lives of many?

These kind of people who are hiding in religious garbs are most probably the people behind the game, read: https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...g-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/amp/

Farther Witherspoon firstly congratulations to your great job,

please do not consider any sensitivity with the arguments of this al-Qaeda and the electorate, as you know who these traders are, and most of them are Muslims, so they must try to lower your credit because you are threatening their business

so I ask you not to be shocked by this lady's noise she is hater of Christians and Christianity actually she has some concrete issues to deal with especially psychiatrics
He is simply helping the criminals.

Birds of the same feather...

Go and teach yourself how to write properly before you start barking.

What is he doing other than trying to get a free publicity by acting as if he is helping those who have killed and ruined lives of many?

These kind of people who are hiding in religious garbs are most probably the people behind the game, read: https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...g-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/amp/

What's popular for help?

Those who want to be popular are the people of your kind, in short I see you have entered into a non-well-known issue, Father Wotherspoon did not start with these JF movements from the beginning until he came to Shigongo's magazines for many years,

so it's best to first know what kind of person you are talking about. Yes, the Chinese and Tanzania government recognizes him and has worked closely with the commissioner Nzowa for anti-drug movement for years.

Ooh "Father" without and who is never allowed to make children, I wonder why call yourself father in a social media where many do not believe in that dogma and most of us believe father is only biological. That's beside the point.

I just wanted you to stop supporting those drug mules and barons who have killed many of our young people with cheap drugs. Whether dead or alive, most of the drug addicts in Tanzania who are "alive" are simply walking corpses or zombies.

The figures you have given simply means the mules and their masters have simply changed techniques or have stopped bringing drugs to China but not to Tanzania. Why? Simply because you alarmed them and or maybe on your visit to Tanzania have given them new techniques?

I have never trusted those who go in public depicting themselves to be saints. I have a feeling you are more then helping the barons and mules by stopping them short of being jailed in China but continuing their efforts somewhere else.

And those who were jailed, you are doing all you can to support them as if they did nothing wrong and depict them as if they were simply the victims of circumstances.

Stop the crap, those mules you have alarmed to not carry their poisons to China have re-routed to the easiest of destinations, where else if not Tanzania, and killed many of our children in the streets of Tanzania and turned many more into walking corpses and continuing to do so.

If only you were able to be a true biological father and one of your biological child fell in drug trap you would wish and maybe encourage the mules to fly with drugs to China so they get caught and jailed and never see the streets again.

In making sure those bastard mules and drug barons are jailed and not given support as what Mr. Wethespoon is doing in guise of helping fighting drungs in China.

One day Mr. Wetherspoon your efforts of helping these killers will be known in China and you will most probably end up singing with them in jail.

Hypocrite.
huyu bibi sijawahi mwelewa tangu kuanza kumfaham hapa JF.

What's popular for help?

Those who want to be popular are the people of your kind, in short I see you have entered into a non-well-known issue, Father Wotherspoon did not start with these JF movements from the beginning until he came to Shigongo's magazines for many years,

so it's best to first know what kind of person you are talking about. Yes, the Chinese and Tanzania government recognizes him and has worked closely with the commissioner Nzowa for anti-drug movement for years.
Helping who?

The criminals, drug mules and barons?

Helping them to kill our young? Or something else is behind the motive?

Hypocrite.
Bibi umekaa kikuda kuda sana yaaani daah mpaka una boa wakati mwingine!!!
Ujinga huo, usikute huyo "father" ni mmoja katika wanaowatuma na anakwenda jela kutaka kujuwa mzigo mwengine au pesa wameficha wapi kwa kisingizio kuwa atawasaidia ndugu na jamaa zao.

Unamsaidia muuwaji ili iweje?

Sent from my iphone 6s using Jamii Forum Mobile app

I would listen to you and give you a priority if you did not put religious feelings first and begin to denounce people's ideology on things that even religion has not been named unfortunately.

The truth hurts.

What religion is after helping those who ruin our children?

In any religion laws, he is supposed to be killed for helping those who kill in thousands.

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom