Letter from Tanzanian drug mule in prison in Hong Kong

Ujinga huo, usikute huyo "father" ni mmoja katika wanaowatuma na anakwenda jela kutaka kujuwa mzigo mwengine au pesa wameficha wapi kwa kisingizio kuwa atawasaidia ndugu na jamaa zao.

Unamsaidia muuwaji ili iweje?
Bora hata angekua Sheikh anayefanya kazi hiyo eeh!

The truth hurts.

What religion is after helping those who ruin our children.

In any religion laws he is supposed to be killed for helping those who kill in thousands.
In what way does he help them? Because I did not understand your argument and insult at all,

without referring to the movements I saw on my side, would we just focus on this thread, just look he exposed this drug dealer Omary Sanga

and give his information clear so that he could be tried and convicted, has he strengthened or weakened the drug network?

You are shout and degrade Father Wotherspoon because he exposed your fellow Muslim that's all about this crying

Mbona kama FaizaFox anamtetea Omary Sanga?Au ni kwa sababu anatokea kwenye ile dini yetu?

Ooh "Father" without and who is never allowed to make children, I wonder why call yourself father in a social media where many do not believe in that dogma and most of us believe father is only biological. That's beside the point.

I just wanted you to stop supporting those drug mules and barons who have killed many of our young people with cheap drugs. Whether dead or alive, most of the drug addicts in Tanzania who are "alive" are simply walking corpses or zombies.

The figures you have given simply means the mules and their masters have simply changed techniques or have stopped bringing drugs to China but not to Tanzania. Why? Simply because you alarmed them and or maybe on your visit to Tanzania have given them new techniques?

I have never trusted those who go in public depicting themselves to be saints. I have a feeling you are more then helping the barons and mules by stopping them short of being jailed in China but continuing their efforts somewhere else.

And those who were jailed, you are doing all you can to support them as if they did nothing wrong and depict them as if they were simply the victims of circumstances.

Stop the crap, those mules you have alarmed to not carry their poisons to China have re-routed to the easiest of destinations, where else if not Tanzania, and killed many of our children in the streets of Tanzania and turned many more into walking corpses and continuing to do so.

If only you were able to be a true biological father and one of your biological child fell in drug trap you would wish and maybe encourage the mules to fly with drugs to China so they get caught and jailed and never see the streets again.

Thank you Mr. Magufuli and Makonda for at least making visual efforts a
In making sure those bastard mules and drug barons are jailed and not given support as what Mr. Wethespoon is doing in guise of helping fighting drungs in China.

One day Mr. Wetherspoon your efforts of helping these killers will be known in China and you will most probably end up singing with them in jail.

Hypocrite.
Well said sweetie

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

To your religion or dogms a father is a biological father only but to others is quite different, a father is more than a biological father, a biological father might be useless and irresponsible. To me a father is being responsible not impregnating a women thats why we call God father.

BTW, the argument you raise is what the father untended but because of your hatrage you connected it to your belief. Shame.

Vv

What a stupid logic.

In what way does he help them? Because I did not understand your argument and insult at all,

without referring to the movements I saw on my side, would we just focus on this thread, just look he exposed this drug dealer Omary Sanga

and give his information clear so that he could be tried and convicted, has he strengthened or weakened the drug network?

You are shout and degrade Father Wotherspoon because he exposed your fellow Muslim that's all about this crying

If you can't even spell "father" properly how can you understand what I have written?

Simply, no way.

Back
Top Bottom