Let's be grateful for what we have. I think it's only way to have peace of mind

BabaMorgan

JF-Expert Member
Dec 18, 2017
Lately I found that we are source of our problem we put too much focus on what we don't have and forget about beautiful things we have within our lives. Stress, worry and anxiety are results of not appreciate what we have.

To be grateful and thankful I think it's among of best behavior which everyone should have because it's only way to have peace of mind.

It's me BabaMorgan from Lake Nyasa.

Lately I found that we are source of our problem we put too much focus on what we don't have and forget about beautiful things we have within our lives. Stress, worry and anxiety are results of not appreciate what we have.

To be grateful and thankful I think it's among of best behavior which everyone should have because it's only way to have peace of mind.

TRUE DAT

Tatizo vitu vinavyo tuondolea stress hatuvipati. (Mbususu)

Back
Top Bottom