Legalization for alternative medicine

Chrystal421

Oct 17, 2018
Have you all at any point had a go at trying cannabis for medicinal purposes? CBD is a currently a hot topic now. Some countries are trying to reinforce the benefits of cbd and that an adult 18 years of age or older, can legally possess 150 grams of fresh cannabis.

CBD is not really a bad thing. I found an article about cannabis and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. CBD and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. Though, I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy, yet. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

I fully support cannabis for medicinal purposes. Big Pharma needs to go down, these industries offer expensive treatment which can leave you in an even worse condition. Hemp oil is apparently very effective against certain cancers. I hope holistic and alternative medicine practitioners grow.
Uzi huu umeishia kupata wachangiaji wawili tu ?

To be honest, I can't stand supplements that have a taste or smell. More often than not, it's the opposite. And if it's a fruity smell and taste, then it's so chemical that it bothers me the next day. I found some CBD on this company and this is a good find. They are completely neutral in taste and smell, as well as natural and without side effects.

Back
Top Bottom