Learning from top universities for FREE

xivii09

JF-Expert Member
Feb 9, 2012
As we all know, free stuff aren't always the best which also boils down to the fact that if you want to learn a concept online, you must do it from multiple sources just to get it right.

My browsing habits that helped me learn a lot online, brought me to this great learning resource that inspired me and got me writing a blog post about it. The resource is called Coursera and it brings together the best professors from top, world class universities with a common goal of creating great learning courses. These courses are available online for everyone around the world to learn from. Coursera offers courses in topics that span from Humanities, Medicine, Biology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, and many others.

The best part about Coursera is that all the courses offered are free. Whether you're looking to improve your resume, advance your career, or just learn more and expand your knowledge, the courses available will do just that.

I have already enrolled myself to one of the courses offered in Computer Science why not give it a short yourself!!!!!!!!!!!....https://

Happy e-learning!

thanks alot..but can you elaborate more about how the classes are taken...for someone who is engaged in some one activity like working can he handle this?

Back
Top Bottom